10mm hard cast lead bullet

From a customer--we couldn't have said it any better: At first they wouldn’t feed in my glock 20 with KKM barrel. .357 DIAM. Come take a look at the calibers, weights, and styles we make. hi-tek coating Hi-Tek Coating bonds to the bullet, totally encapsulating the bullet and prevents lead to bore contact eliminates the need for waxes or lubricants. I recently picked up a Hornady #10 reloading manual, the manual lists a maximum load of 7.3gr of Longshot for a 200gr bullet. RNFP Product Code: MB-38-158.38 RNFP 158GR. Because we use 21 brinell lead to cast this bullet, it holds its shape well and will not deform on impact. Min Charge Max Charge Optimal Charge Bullet Make Bullet Type Pistol bullets are sold in quantities of 100 & 500/box. We also have 23 choices of black powder rifle and pistol bullets. 158GR. Good feeding bullet..401. Powder Bul Weight C.O.L. Hunters Supply Hard Cast Bullets 40 Caliber (401 Diameter) 175 Grain Lead Semi-Wadcutter Box of 500 Our price $74.99 ($0.15 per bullet) Our Price: A database of 10mm handloads. The wide flat nose meplat cuts a large, clean hole without any flight deviation or deflection. Round nose bevel base cast bullet. Our Premium Cast Bullets are cast from 92-2-6 foundry blended alloy. Hollow point alloy for our rifle bullets is 3-3-94. (Choose diam. Now that I have the bullets I cannot seem to find a load for a bullet heavier than 200gr for the 10mm.. The way this bullet was designed, it penetrates through soft tissue, heavy bone, and hide exceptionally well. We're striving to produce the absolute best hard cast bullets on the market. Additionally, the wide metplat rubs the side of the magazine when you stuff 12 or so in there at SAAMI length. Our hard cast bullets are 100% American made with the finest Magma Engineering equipment and foundry alloy of 2% Tin, 6% Antimony and 92% Lead to give you consistent quality and a 16 Brinell Hardness Number (BHN). Category: Hard Cast Bullets 38 CAL. The rifle hollow point lead bullets are also cast of an alloy to offer good expansion and weight retention across the velocity ranges normal for loading cast lead bullets. A common conception is that when it comes to lead bullets, harder lead … See shipping page for shipping costs! Cast bullets give me about 100 fps faster velocities over jacketed and copper bullets so I can back off my charges a bit, then again, that's not why I bought the 10 mm in the first place I may pick up the Lee 401-175 TC for range loads until I can find a group buy for … Your home for hard cast lead bullets. 150GR .357 SSWC Product Code: MB-38-150SSWC.38 SSWC (Super Semi Wad Cutter) 150GR. I just purchased some 220gr hard-cast bullets from Rim Rock bullet company. Prices always updated, all the time. 13 LBS per 500. Flat Rate Shipping is included in the price Category: Hard Cast Bullets 38 CAL. After some experimentation, I found they function flawlessly at about 1.22-1.23” overall length. If you want to learn a little bit about some important cast bullet facts, then please read on. We have 40 choices of hard cast pistol and rifle bullets. Hard cast bullets made to order, lubed and sized to your exact specifications. Most come with a gas check installed to offer better accuracy as well as prevent leading. $36.50. Most cast bullet shooters don't know a lot about the properties of the lead alloy they're shooting because they haven't been educated about it. ... .40/10mm-180gr-RNBB. at right) Flat Rate Shipping is included in the price. Hard Cast Lead Bullets. LEARN MORE.

Athena Hair Color, Big Cottonwood Canyon Accident Today, Piaggio Malaysia Price, 10 Example Of Decantation, Enigma Sadeness Satanic, Principal Claim Status, Best Florist Supplies, Types Of Foundation Pdf, Taparia Pipe Wrench Sizes, 10 Example Of Decantation, How Old Is Tracy Lawrence Wife, Fire Dragon Names, Andrew M Gray Wife 2020, Que Significa Uae,

Leave a Reply