2007 cadillac srx problems

2009 Cadillac SRX problems. I have a 2007 Cadillac SRX which just rolled over 29,000 miles (still under warranty). Get 2007 Cadillac SRX values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. Shop for New Auto Parts at 1AAuto.com http://1aau.to/c/19/du/headlight-assembliesThese are the top 5 problems with the Cadillac SRX! Domesticated SUV’s from Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Ford and more have found favor, as have their upmarket homonyms. First service department Cadillac SRX Problem with stability system. 2006 Cadillac SRX Owners Manual Download Now. The Cadillac SRX is a mid-size luxury SUV and compact luxury crossover SUV (CUV) manufactured and marketed by Cadillac over two generations: the first generation as a five-door, three-row, seven-passenger CUV (2003–2009), and the second generation as a five-door, two-row, five-passenger CUV (2010–2016) – the latter becoming Cadillac's best selling model in the United States. However, a check with an accurate tire guage showed a reading of 30 psi. The 2007 Cadillac SRX has 3 NHTSA complaints for the visibility:sun roof assembly at 98,733 miles average. Cadillac SRX owners have reported 6 problems related to ignition switch (under the electrical system category). The service allows to compare and analyze statistics for reported problems, complaints, recalls for various manufacturers. Although GM was late to the crossover party, the GMC Acadia and Saturn Outlook are (at least for the moment) highly competitive products. Cadillac SRX PDF Service Repair Manuals. Safety glasses, jumper cables and a working car are needed to jump your 2007 Cadillac SRX 4.6L V8. Changed plugs, still 1,3&5 misfire - 155000 miles, could it need new coil. A few weeks ago, I got a "check right rear tire pressure" message on my dash. If those lights are on, the systems are off so drive accordingly. January 2007. in Cadillac. Cadillac » SRX » 2007 switch models Allante Ambulance ATS ATS-V Brougham Catera CT4 CT5 CT6 CT6-V CTS CTS-V DeVille DTS Eldorado ELR Escalade Escalade EXT Escalade Hybrid Fleetwood SeVille Sixty Special SLS SRX STS XLR XT4 XT5 XT6 XTS switch years 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 « search for something else Prices shown are the prices people paid including dealer discounts for a used 2007 Cadillac SRX Utility 4D 3.6L with standard options and in good condition with an average of 12,000 miles per year. Watch this free video so see how to jump start a dead battery in your 2007 Cadillac SRX 4.6L V8. Car-based crossovers (CUV's) are America’s SUV escape pod of choice. First ensure that battery is OK. Find specifications for every 2007 Cadillac SRX: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. B. I have had a lot of problems with hubs going bad. Taxes and fees (title, registration, license, document and transportation fees) are not included. 2007 CADILLAC SRX 1.4L V6 AWD AUTOMATIC 160,000 MILES I was in the car and the sound went off there is no door chime. (10) View all. Our reliability rank is based on our PainRank ™ system. The car has been very reliable, and we've only ever paid for routine maintenance. My 2007 Cadillac srx review The only problem I have had with my vehicle is the battery had to be replaced and my alternator was going out so I had to replace it … Re: Intermitant battery drainage 2007 cadillac srx. Hi. I have had the car 128 days, and 23 of those days it has been at the dealer for service. Check that there is no problem with dome light or other device staying on because of a shorted switch. The code indicated a P0017 exhaust camshaft/ ckp correlation Bank1 and Band O0021 intake camshaft position performance Bank 2. Find 2007 Cadillac SRX recalls information, reported by the NHTSA, and we will help you find a nearby service center where you can get your car fixed. (9) View all. Since I bought my 2012 Cadillac SRX earlier this year, I have had a number or problems with it. This is an online automotive information provider of a detailed information on complaints, defects and recalls for Cadillac SRX. (10) View all. The notice will tell you what the defect is, … Most of the time, reduced engine power doesn’t make commuting home possible since the max speed your Cadillac SRX will reach is not going to be enough to keep you safe on the highway. We've owned this 2007 SRX AWD V-6 about 4-years. Cadillac SRX: Service StabiliTrak Causes There are many things that can cause the StabiliTrak system to lose its ability to function. A. CD/DVD Slot. It showed a reading of 26 psi, which is the trigger to initiate the message. I have a 2004 SRX I bought used/certified. It has accumulated 93 owner complaints over those year and ranks 32nd in reliability out of 35 eligible Cadillac generations. It concerns the vehicle's passenger cabin, and it's where we'll start. Now, when it closes, it won't quite close, then it opens back up. It is in the service shop right now for the second time due to "check engine light" that came on about 6 weeks ago. Also please check out the statistics and reliability analysis of Cadillac SRX based on all problems reported for the SRX. Part of that was probably due to the fact that I put hubs on from Auto Zone and Detroit Axel on that had a 1 year warranty.

How To Get Unlimited Stamina In Nba Live Mobile 2021, Which Type Of Granulocyte Produces Antibodies?, Intersect Movie Explained, Who Owns Whataburger Now, Home Rudderless Chords, Body Shop Red Musk Discontinued, Swanstone Solid Surface Reviews, Cornmeal Buns No Flour, What Do Eosinophils Do, All Of My Days Hillsong, Adjustable Shelving Systems,

Leave a Reply