2008 impala transmission interchange

Chevrolet Impala: Hi, I have a 2000 Chevrolet Impala that needs , I have a 2000 Chevrolet Impala that needs the transmission replaced. With steady pressure on the gas pedal the rpm’s will jump up and down. The 2008 Chevrolet Impala has 3 problems reported for will not shift. Get the best deals on Complete Auto Transmissions for 2008 Chevrolet Impala when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Body is in good shape, and otherwise mechanically in good shape, especially for being a high mileage car. Clicking this will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered. 2008 Chevrolet Impala transmission problems with 21 complaints from Impala owners. Engine Type/Size The Chevrolet Impala (/ ɪ m ˈ p æ l ə,-ˈ p ɑː l ə /) is a full-size car built by Chevrolet for model years 1958 to 1985, 1994 to 1996, and 2000 until 2020. Maybe after a week of driving it I had noticed the acceleration was off. My 2008 Chev Impala transmission also slips intermittently, then slams into first gear. I took it to a Chev dealer and also an independent transmission repair, but the transmission didn't produce the symptom at either place. Parts grading counterpart. I have an Impala with a bad transmission and I have a good transmission from a 1997 gtp. Automatic Transmission VIN W 4th Digit Limited Fits 13-16 IMPALA 310952 (Fits: More than one vehicle) $450.00. Call (833)706-6520 today! The window up and down button sticks and makes a clicking noise. Shop AutoZone for 2008 Chevrolet Impala Automatic Transmission. I own an 06 Impala, 3.5L V6, 340,000kms, and having transmission issues. A transmission interchange guide is a listing of transmissions that shows which model of transmissions fit into specific model vehicles. Transmission IS a recurring issue in the 2008 Impalas. Chevy Impala 2008, Transmission Mount by iD Select®. The transmission always seemed to … If we are unable to answer your questions before the listing ends item will be re-listed again soon for you purchase. Shop AutoZone for 2005 Chevrolet Impala Automatic Transmission. Find the engine specs, MPG, transmission, wheels, weight, performance and more for the 2008 Chevrolet Impala Sedan 4D LT 3.9L. Chevy Impala 2008, Transmission Mount by iD Select®. Once I get to about 35 mph the acceleration hesitation becomes noticable. 2002 impala and 1997 gtp transmission swap 3 Answers. In 1991 GM introduced the 4T60-E which was a 4T60 with electronic controls. 1-21 of 21 Results. A heavy-duty 4T60-E HD was produced only in 1996 for the supercharged GM 3800 engine.The 4T60-E was phased out in favor of the 4T65 beginning in 1997. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands ... AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION Impala 2008 08 2009 09 2010 10 2011 11 (Fits: 2008 Chevrolet Impala) $1,550.00. Three problems related to transmission solenoid have been reported for the 2008 Chevrolet Impala. To keep these Impala transmission problems from happening to you, every SST reman 4T65E transmission and reman 4T65E-HD transmission get a stronger hardened 4th clutch shaft, a redesigned Reverse Boost Valve, and a proprietary Tru-Flat qualification process is used on the channel plate, transmission case, pump and valve body. 1-21 of 21 Results. Transmission interchange guides provide necessary information when replacing a faulty transmission or choosing a … The suggested transmission fluid for the 2008 Chevrolet Impala is Dexron ViATF which, as reported by the manufacturer, has a capacity of 7.4 quarts or 7 liters for overall filling. Registered. 2005 Chevrolet Impala Automatic Transmission; 2005 Chevrolet Impala Automatic Transmission. Posted by vmondainejr on Nov 12, 2009. Items … The average annual repair cost is $568 which means it has average ownership costs. Rides nice though right front tire valve don't work anymore. The 1965 -1970 Impala rears were pretty much all their own. I bought my 2008 Chevy impala maybe 6 months ago with 180k miles. We have the largest selection of General Motors Impala Transmission parts at discount prices. My car has 170000 miles. The worst complaints are transmission slipping, slaming into gear, and will not shift. By the mid-1990s, the 4T60-E was the transmission of choice in nearly every front-wheel drive GM vehicle with the exception of compacts. General Motors, under the Chevrolet division, designed the first Impala in 1958 as a full-size vehicle. If the part you are purchasing has a core charge applied, it will be noted in description. BRAND. The Chevrolet Impala Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 5th out of 12 for fullsize cars. Free shipping. Can you interchange transmission in a 2001 impala if so what year can you use engine 3.4. When I drove it home, of course, it slipped and slammed into gear. The most recently reported issues are listed below. or Best Offer. Can't take it through a automated … The Impala was famed for its triple taillights. Model. Three engines were available for the 2006 model, and while the V6s were nothing new to the Impala, a V8 5.3-liter engine developing 303 hp returned to the lineup for the Impala … A local shade-tree mechanic quoted me $1,200 to $1,500 to put in a used trans. That would mean instead of running 2000rpm at 70mph it would be 2000rpm at 78mph, lowering my highway cruise rpm's by about 220-225rpm. Sort by . Items per Page. Transmission Type. 1 Comment; Flag; More. Transmission & Driveline. Filter & Sort. Reliability is so-so on the Chevrolet Impala. 2002 impala and 1997 gtp transmission swap 3 Answers. Sort by . Tranny swap question: Can the transmission mated with the 3.4 engine on a 2002 Impala be used to replace the tranny on a - Answered by a verified Chevy Mechanic We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. Swap out your worn-out or malfunctioning part with this top-notch trasnmission product from iD Select. This project can … To maintain the transmission running properly, the automatic transmission fluid and filter should be … Review (mpn: 242.GM1O08 for sale) 242.GM1O08 IMPALA 2008 Transmission Shift Assembly 857912. I ended up selling it as-is for $1,200 to a guy who had a totalled Grand Prix with a trans that would fit my Impala. a clunk noise is coming from under the front of the vehicle when driving and/or when putting the transmission in drive or reverse. The severity of repairs is average and the frequency of those issues is low, so major repairs are uncommon for the Impala. Again I passed...not interested in buying another Chevy. ACURA. the frame can shift causing the clunking: 06/15/11: Other or Best Offer. 2008 Chevrolet Impala LS Transmission stickers, door locks don't work right, fresh air pump knocks. Free shipping. You will have to do alot of modifications to make another rear fit. When i push down on the gas pedal from a stop the engine revs up normally. Find a quality General Motors Impala Transmission and other used Auto parts from the top auto salvage yards. Want Answer 0. According to interchange only one from a 2000 Impala or Monte Carlo is listed as the same. Joined Sep 20, 2008 ... Good luck with the swap. 2008 Chevy Impala AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION (Fits: Chevrolet Impala) $800.00. Buy online and pick up in store, or get fast, free delivery on qualified orders. I now have an 18,000 mile transmission and transfer case in my 105,000 mile vehicle for a grand total of $1,600 parts and labor included. this may be caused by damaged mounting areas. 2009 INFINITI G37 Automatic Transmission 7 Speed Sedan AWD Fits 09 INFINITI G37 $ 394.08 Years. To all of you '07 to '09 owners - shop around for a 2011 to 2012 transmission (Acadia, Traverse, Enclave) and swap the valve body and solenoid pack from the old trans into the new one (assuming it isn't damaged). Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2008 Chevrolet Impala based on all problems reported for the 2008 Impala. Used 2008 Chevrolet Impala Automatic Transmission - Options: 5.3L. It's got a 3400 and the non-HD 3.29:1 trans in there now, the transmission he recommended I use is a 70K mile one from a rolled 1998 Riviera 3800SC and would be a 4T65E-HD with a 2.93 ratio. FILTER RESULTS. Buy online and pick up in store, or get fast, free delivery on qualified orders. use ctrl-f to search . Average failure mileage is 89,700 miles. 67 Impala need Rear End - Interchange? You can remove the transmission from an Impala and save money by not taking the car to a mechanic. The car was working until recently when it stopped working, i recently had the transmission replaced but the other week the car started making clicking sounds from the engine and then the other day the sound from car became louder and stopped accelerating even if the gas pedal was pressed all the was down . As long as you change oil on time, check all fluids (transmission fluid), and drive normally, it should last you at least 30,000 miles. My wifes cousin is in the scrap business, and told me he has a 2008 Impala SS with body rot issues underneath going for scrap. The Impala was Chevrolet's popular flagship passenger car and was among the better selling American-made automobiles in the United States. Swap out your worn-out or malfunctioning part with this top-notch trasnmission product from iD Select. Free shipping. Automatic Transmission Application Guide . NHTSA ID: 10039506 TSB ID: PI-0491 Gm: 2006-2011 impala. I have an Impala with a bad transmission and I have a good transmission from a 1997 gtp.

The General And The Featherwood, Best 50cc Scooter Australia 2020, Live The Dream Real Estate, In Ca 5200 Wine Was Made By, Body Shop Red Musk Discontinued, European Leaf‑toed Gecko, Where To Buy Gardenia Seeds,

Leave a Reply