2011 cadillac srx life expectancy

OWNERS MAY CONTACT CADILLAC AT 1-866-982-2339. to get the information you were looking for! View all 47 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2011 Cadillac SRX on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2011 SRX. See full 2011 Cadillac SRX specs » Rankings & Research. THE RIGHT REAR OCCUPANT MAY NOT BE PROTECTED AND SUFFER INJURIES IN CERTAIN FRONTAL AND SIDE CRASHES. Could have been real dangerous", "Slight noise in driving on a 4 hour trip on the right side of vehicle. Steering linkage (includes rack and pinion), Paint (fading, chalking, cracking, or peeling), How to Test and Treat Your Drinking Water, How to Save for Retirement When You Don't Have a 401(k). Editor’s note: You may also want to read our in-depth article Buying a Used Toyota Highlander: Everything You Need to Know and the 2019 Toyota Highlander review. on Thu Oct 05 2017. Handling is agile and the ride is firm yet supple. On the affected vehicles, the jam nut in the rear suspension toe adjuster link may not be torqued to the proper specification. from murray ky The video above shows you how to replace the battery in your 2011 Cadillac SRX. GM SAFETY RECALL NO. Lets assume that all maintenance is done on time as needed and it is driven normally, like you want the car to last a long time. on Sat Jan 13 2018, I love my srx it’s so roomy and comfortably and it rides so smooth and it’s good on gas. So disappointed. 1500 dollars more is to much. THE SAFETY RECALL IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN ON OR BEFORE JANUARY 18, 2011. Do you think that’s a good buy and also I travel 200 miles every other Week. from SAN ANTONIO, TX 2010 CADILLAC SRX Report Date: September 19, 2014 Campaign Number: 14V571000 Component: SUSPENSION:REAR Summary: General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2010-2015 Cadillac SRX vehicles manufactured April 14, 2009, to September 1, 2014, and 2011-2012 Saab 9-4X vehicles manufactured February 1, 2011, to September 13, 2011. A six-speed automatic is the only transmission offered. The trunk is very spacious. The average price of a 2011 Cadillac SRX oil ... Oil has a limited life span and should be ... it remains a critical aspect of vehicle maintenance to ensure long engine life for your Cadillac. Met all my needs and expectations, the interior is beautifully appointed and the horsepower is more than I expected. by JP All around a wonderful car. The 2011 Cadillac SRX's #8 ranking is based on its score within the 2011 Luxury Midsize SUVs category. ON THESE VEHICLES, THE SOFTWARE IN THE ELECTRONIC CLIMATE CONTROL (ECC) MODULE MAY DISABLE THE ABILITY TO ADJUST THE HEATING, VENTILATION, AND AIR CONDITIONING (HVAC) SYSTEM SETTINGS. The owner comments describe problems respondents experienced with this vehicle. It's $200+ and my car doesn't have 50,000 miles on it". on Wed Sep 21 2011. I would definitely recommend the SRX to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle! 8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. It was 100 degrees for a 20 hour drive", "A/C stopped working in Texas on a humid 100 degree day", "Not sure this is the evaporator: The inside cabin smells of cow manure when the heating or cooling system operates...now not all the time...the cabin filter has been changed several times...it was like that when i bought it and was told the filter ju", "The AC would not cool. I charged it, go the car running and drove it for a while - Answered by a verified Cadillac Mechanic. They said we could take it to a dealer and have it diagnosed if we thought it was a problem on our car but we would have to pay the dealer and send documentation from the dealer that we needed to have our headlights replaced then GM would reimburse us. If the driver's seat unexpectedly drops, the distraction and altered seat position may affect the drivers' control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. on Sun Feb 10 2013. Did you? Dealer offered to fix problem for $100", "On the hoon along the grill trim, rust bubbles have developed", "bubbled areas on aluminum are extremely expensive to repair.". GM didn't issue a recall but sent a letter stating people were having issues with moisture inside the headlights. GENERAL MOTORS SAFETY RECALL NO. The motor you have, the 3.6L V6 is quite reliable. The battery drained overnight. A loose toe adjuster link can cause the vehicle to sway or wander at highway speeds. These charts provide the most comprehensive GENERAL MOTORS (GM) IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2010-2011 CADILLAC SRX VEHICLES MANUFACTURED FROM OCTOBER 26, 2008, THROUGH JUNE 23, 2011, FOR FAILING TO COMPLY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NUMBER 114, ¿THEFT PROTECTION.¿ THESE VEHICLES MAY HAVE A TRANSMISSION SHIFT CABLE THAT WAS IMPROPERLY INSTALLED AND MAY COME OUT OF THE TRANSMISSION BRACKET. The 2011 Cadillac SRX has been recalled 6 times by NHTSA. 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004. 103, "WINDSHIELD DEFROSTING AND DEFOGGING SYSTEMS". If your idea of luxury car includes a comfortable ride, standout styling and a plethora of options, then a used 2011 Lincoln MKS will likely hold strong appeal. GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the height adjuster shoulder bolts, free of charge. I was just wondering what is the life span for the GXP turbo or any other turbo. Did you? This score shows whether the model had more or fewer problems overall than the average model of that year, calculated from the total number of problems reported by subscribers in all 17 trouble spots. always trusted cadillac to stand behind their prod, by judyky Down shifting is horrible - clunking down and giving a jerk filled ride. Fuel economy is not stellar. water gather and rust the mechanism I have no access to my trunk at all and Cadillac said they could fix it for 1200 to 1500 dollars that does not make sense to me as it was a design flaw. These days, I’m not sure that cuts it. High intensity set up and they wanter $1600 to fix. The front seats are very comfortable, and plenty of leg room. If the octane rating is less than 87, an audible knocking noise, commonly referred to as spark knock, might be heard when driving. Since I was just over the 3 year warranty. Got a letter months later from Cadillac that said they will reimburse up to $800 for only standard light, not high intensity, both use the same case. THE SAFETY RECALL IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN ON OR ABOUT JUNE 17, 2011. NA indicates that we did not receive a large enough sample size to provide Our 2013 Cadillac srx was a true upgrade from our previous vehicle. The 2011 Cadillac SRX has 15 NHTSA complaints for the engine at 72,034 miles average. Mileage: 153,050 miles Body Type: SUV Color: Black Engine: 6 Cyl 3.0 L. Description: Used 2011 Cadillac SRX Performance with FWD, Preferred Equipment Package, Navigation System, Leather Seats, 20 Inch Wheels, Bose Sound System, Chrome Wheels, Turbocharger, and Keyless Ignition. 4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Based on the Cadillac CTS, the SRX was Cadillac’s first crossover that competed with the likes of the Lexus RX, Acura MDX and BMW X5. Either they put another bad one in or they didn't bother replacing it. Very satisfied so far. 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010. on Tue Feb 20 2018. The 2008-2011 Toyota Highlander has a well-deserved reputation for quality, reliability and efficiency. Stylish, agile, and quiet, the Cadillac SRX is a competitive choice among upscale compact SUVs. Cadillac dealership wanted over a thousand dollars to put one headlight in I bought replacement bulb n had it on car when I took my vehicle in for oil change n mention or inquired about head light when it came out of shop lite was out completely ended up purchasing a headlight online for 240.00 n installed for a little more about a third less than what was quoted by Cadillac I feel it’s a gimmick Cadillac should offer a recall or reasonable price every owner I contacted stated all had problems with headlights as soon as warranty for this part was over", "Does not always want to start. THE DRIVER AND /OR FRONT PASSENGER SAFETY BELT BUCKLE ANCHOR MAY FRACTURE AND SEPARATE NEAR THE SEAT ATTACHMENT IN A VEHICLE CRASH. If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device. on how 2000 through 2020 vehicles are holding up in 17 potential trouble spots, ranging from the FAQs or access your Worst navigation I'", "Diction of voice information eg street names is awful. Antilock system (ABS), parking brake, master cylinder, calipers, rotors, pulsation or vibration, squeaking, brake failure or wear. With that in mind, there is no reason I … Failure of the toe adjuster link could cause a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealer refuses to fix or acknowledge. THIS SERVICE WILL BE PERFORMED FREE OF CHARGE. "The dashboard indicator flashes "Service rear axle" on a regular basis", "Had to replace part of the differential under warranty", "During winter, when below 20 degrees, the car would emit a whine during upshift and downshift, until it warmed-up", "Severe vibration over 40 MPH, and palpable stealing wheel movement on cornering. Editor’s note: You may want also want to read the 2010 Lincoln MKS review, the 2012 Lincoln MKS review, the 2013 Lincoln MKS review and the 2014 Lincoln MKS review. The SRX was introduced for 2004. I feel Cadillac should recall these tops. 28 Cadillac SRX owners reviewed the Cadillac SRX with a rating of 3.7 overall out of 5 for model years from 2004 to 2016. Nav is great. General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2011-2012 Buick LaCrosse, Regal and Chevrolet Camaro, as well as certain 2010-2012 Cadillac SRX, Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain vehicles, equipped with power height adjustable driver and passenger seats. Failure of the toe adjuster link will cause an abrupt change in the vehicle's alignment. I have 2011 SRX Lux All Wheel. "Water leak around sun roof and caused computer failure causing car not to start or run. subscriber survey for about 329,000 vehicles, our reliability history charts give you a rundown on Tue Jul 09 2019, My liftgate hasn't been working as a result of a design flaw I was told been going through end if last season to correct". I have gotten so many compliments on it. The SRX is certainly worth a look, particularly if you’re partial to its styling. If it happens again, I'm selling". This was covered by a service recall and covered under warranty", "Broke while driving from PA to LA in July. from Pittsburgh, PA The leather seats are beautiful. from Zanesville, OH An X indicates that the vehicle was not manufactured for a specific year. IF THIS HAPPENS, THE DRIVER WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONTROL THE HEATING, COOLING, AND VENTILATION FOR THE VEHICLE. Little of substance has changed with this year’s model. Very satisfied and happy with it. It was a recall item and repaired", "The headlights began to get dimmer about 3 years ago and were getting worse as time passed. ", "Rear rotor replacement should not have happened.". Both drive axles had to be replaced", "improper service on the transfer case causing it to fail", "I didn't know the alternator had failed and the car was using battery stored power only. Most confortable and easyest car to drive, by Tom & Betty's Auto summary: general motors (gm) is recalling certain model year 2010-2011 cadillac srx vehicles manufactured from october 26, 2008, through june 23, 2011, for failing to comply with the requirements of federal motor vehicle safety standard number 114, “theft protection.” these vehicles may have a transmission shift cable that was improperly installed and may come out of the transmission … I bought the disc with upgrades and the problem is still the same. Had I been in a remote area, I have no idea how that car could have been moved by a regular tow truck or". By Jen Marie | Submitted On January 18, 2011 According to Consumer Reports, the average car will last 150,000 miles. I wanted a smaller SUV that would be easier on gas than my truck, and would still be comfortable with plenty of leg room. No problems. This car is very comfortable, has so many luxurities and drives like a dream. 2011 Cadillac SRX V6-3.0L: Service type Steering wheel is hard to turn Inspection: Estimate $79.99: Shop/Dealer Price $101.68 - $117.95: 2005 Cadillac SRX V8-4.6L: Service type Steering wheel is hard to turn Inspection: Estimate $79.99: Shop/Dealer Price $101.75 - $118.07: 2006 Cadillac SRX V8-4.6L: Since the wheels could not be moved, I had to wait for a tow service that had dolly wheels to move the car to a repair shop for a new alternator and battery. account information here. 24 out of 24 people found this review helpful. reliability information available to consumers. ", "Headlight housing had to be replaced as it was leaking water in to it", "Headline right front started to go out I feel the problem should have been a Cadillac recall notice several of same model make and year with same problem. data for a specific year. "It is so far out of date it can't identify roads that were completed 3 years prior to when the car was new. Owners may contact GM customer service at 1-800-521-7300 (Buick), 1-800-458-8006 (Cadillac), 1-800-222-1020 (Chevrolet), or 1-800-462-8782 (GMC). Accessory belts and pulleys, engine computer, engine mounts, engine knock or ping, oil leaks. CD or DVD players, radio, speakers, GPS, communication system (e.g., OnStar), display screen freezes or goes blank, phone pairing (e.g. Gear selector or linkage, leaks, transmission computer, transmission sensor or solenoid, clutch adjustment, rough shifting, slipping transmission. Did you? from orlando fl GM's number for this recall is 14271. The Cadillac Oil Life Monitor (OLM) system is not a simple oil quality sensor, but a software based, algorithm driven device that takes into account various operating conditions of the engine to determine when the oil needs changing. The 2008 didn't have too many electronic options to affect the reliability. For the going rate of these, it is hard to even compare it to another SUV in its price range, for what you are paying for. from Forked River 9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. The dealer is fantastic in fixing them but there are just to many one after another and the same ones .The car is imune to being fixed uit likes to be sick. THIS SERVICE WILL BE PERFORMED FREE OF CHARGE. Hi there, I am Cam. GM WILL NOTIFY OWNERS, AND DEALERS WILL ENSURE THAT THE TRANSMISSION SHIFT CABLE IS PROPERLY ROUTED AND SEATED IN THE TRANSMISSION CABLE BRACKET. GM¿S SAFETY RECALL CAMPAIGN NUMBER IS 11348. Blower (fan) motor, A/C compressor, condenser, evaporator, heater system, automatic climate control, refrigerant leakage, electrical failure. It is spacious inside, and has room for our children plus a car seat in the back seat. It loses waypoints. Earlier Cadillac SRX Models. Dealer can not hear or find anything". Reliability indicates how models have performed in the past, providing the basis for predicting how the vehicles will hold up in the year ahead. IF THIS CONDITION AFFECTS THE DEFROST SYSTEM WHEN IT IS REQUIRED, IT MAY DECREASE THE DRIVER'S VISIBILITY, AND COULD RESULT IN A CRASH. "Replaced AC compressor and Fan Blower on a car that was only 3 years old", "Had a loud whining noise when accelerating or driving along at speed. For 2012, the Cadillac SRX gets a 3.6-liter V6 engine that puts out 308 hp and 265 pound-feet of torque. Is it more likely to fail earlier when the car/turbo is pushed harder? In a lot of ways in which competitors go the distance, however, Cadillac merely makes the grade. It guides me into dead end streets. Did you? If it was regularly maintained, and you continue that, you should have no trouble getting another 100,000 miles from the vehicle. "Noise in transmission dealer replaced parts to take care of problem", "lock up torque converter failure required rebuild. We recommend changing the battery in Cadillacs every 4 years. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON MARCH 11, 2011. Costly software update didn't help.". Power or manual windows, locks and latches, tailgate, hatch or trunk, doors or sliding doors, mirrors, seat controls, safety belts, sunroof, convertible top. One … 2016 Cadillac SRX Specifications. Dealer said it was a battery in the key FOB, but it wasn't. GENERAL MOTORS IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2011 CADILLAC SRX, CHEVROLET EQUINOX AND GMC TERRAIN VEHICLES. Specs . Radiator, cooling fan, antifreeze leaks, water pump, thermostat, overheating. So, far I love the look and overall performance of the SRX. Stylish looks and nice ride. 100370.OWNERS MAY ALSO CONTACT THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION'S VEHICLE SAFETY HOTLINE AT 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), OR GO TO HTTP://WWW.SAFERCAR.GOV . The The recall began November 11, 2014. Although smaller than the original, the SRX is stylish, agile, and competitive with other luxury compact SUVs. Engine rebuild or replacement, cylinder head, head gasket, turbo or supercharger, timing chain or timing belt. The transmission locked in 'drive,' and could not be moved to neutral. We have plenty of lag room front and back. Aesthetically, it is great. Great gas mileage and we feel very safe driving it lots of car for the money ! Bluetooth), voice control commands, steering wheel controls, portable music device interface (e.g., iPod/MP3 player), backup or other camera/sensors. Based on information received from our latest by Elaine How the Cadillac Oil Life Monitor (OLM) system works and what to expect. There are 95 reviews for the 2011 Cadillac SRX, click through to see what your fellow consumers are saying It tells me it is low but when I check they are all fine", "TIRES ROTATED (TWICE) AND BOTH TIME SERVICES PERSONNEL SCREWED OF THE TIRE PRESSURE MONITORS REQUIRING A RETURN TRIP TO DEALER", "The usb port in the cubby between the seats has never worked and the dealership from which i purchased it could not repair it for they did not know how". Based on information received from our latest subscriber survey, our reliability history charts give you a rundown on how used vehicles are holding up in 17 potential trouble spots, ranging from the engine, transmission, and brakes to power equipment and the electrical system. Although some batteries last much longer, most batteries begin breaking down chemically after four years, so you could experience dimmer headlights and other negative effects before you have a dead battery in your SRX that you need to replace. So we should have our reimbursement check by July. raysea answered 5 years ago. Shocks or struts, ball joints, tie rods, wheel bearings, alignment, steering linkage (includes rack and pinion), power steering (pumps and hoses, leaks), wheel balance, springs or torsion bars, bushings, electronic or air suspension. The Cadillac SRX is a mid-size luxury SUV and compact luxury crossover SUV (CUV) manufactured and marketed by Cadillac over two generations: the first generation as a five-door, three-row, seven-passenger CUV (2003–2009), and the second generation as a five-door, two-row, five-passenger CUV (2010–2016) – the latter becoming Cadillac's best selling model in the United States. from Austin, TX by SRX Fan If the FOB is left in the car over night, you must open the door and then try to restart the car", "Told that keyless entry causes battery to drain after 10 days -- have had as many as 6 calls for dead battery. Alternator, starter, hybrid battery and related systems, regular battery, battery cables, engine harness, coil, ignition switch, electronic ignition, distributor or rotor failure, spark plugs and wires failure. A new battery was installed 9 months ago, and it would not start again last week. Also plenty of room in the back for a wheel chair and walker which we need. "Moisture in headlamps causing short in lights - not covered under warranty, not insurable, known issue with GM and NO recall", "Many small nicks in paint; never experienced this with any car before", "Surprised to find that "CHROME" wheels were decal. Nothing but problems since day one. engine, transmission, and brakes to power equipment and the electrical system. THE DRIVER MAY BE UNABLE TO SHIFT THE TRANSMISSION OUT OF GEAR, RESULTING IN NO MOTION OR THE SHIFTER MAY INACCURATELY INDICATE THAT THE TRANSMISSION IS IN PARK WHEN IT IS NOT, ALLOWING THE VEHICLE TO ROLL AWAY AND CAUSE A POSSIBLE CRASH. Transmission shifts horrible and makes whirring noises after rebuild. GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the torque of the left and right rear toe link adjuster lock nuts, and replace the parts if there is evidence of damage or a loose link, free of charge. We really like the way it looks inside and out. how the vehicles will hold up in the year ahead. Did you? A 3.6-liter V6 with 255 horsepower was standard, with a 4.6-liter V8 with 320 horsepower as an option. You will get digital access to reviews and ratings for over 8,500 products and services THE SAFETY RECALL IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN DURING JANUARY 2012. 6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. The car looks good, rides well but way too many problems with it. The engine in your 2011 Cadillac SRX should be running when you perform a transmission fluid level check, otherwise it will be inaccurate. Videos you watch may be added to the TV's watch history and influence TV recommendations. It is sleek, and has a high end look. just bought 2011 srx and due to poor design on sunroof shade I cant have it repaired. by RLW Did you? 282 Views. While the V6 powertrain may feel underpowered in everyday driving, it is refined and the car is quiet. Also the air deflector on the back window rattles". This car is the easiest car to drive, I like the way it handles on the road. Looks ugly and not i expect on a Cadallac -- which will be my last", "Water leaking down from rear wiper to same spot and started to rust. The contact owns a 2012 Cadillac Srx. If you are buying a newer model and keeping it properly maintained, it may last until 200,000. 11057.OWNERS MAY ALSO CONTACT THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION'S VEHICLE SAFETY HOTLINE AT 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), OR GO TO HTTP://WWW.SAFERCAR.GOV . on Fri Jan 04 2019. Response was " well that is just the way they were built (Mexico, I think) Cadillac won't fix it PERIOD", Cruise control, clock, warning lights, body control module, keyless entry, wiper motor or washer, tire pressure monitor, interior or exterior lights, horn, gauges, 12V power plug, remote engine start, alarm or security system, "In the past 12 months I was unable to start the car twice. I now have to take it in again", "Stopped cooling and required a purge of the system. Paint (fading, chalking, cracking, or peeling), loose interior and exterior trim or moldings, rust. "Up shifting is pretty smooth thru all six gears. to help you make better choices for life’s big moments and the everyday ones in between. 7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. You're signed out. If the vehicle has the 3.0L V6 engine (VIN Code Y), use regular unleaded gasoline with a posted octane rating of 87 or higher. OWNERS MAY CONTACT CADILLAC AT 1-866-982-2339, CHEVROLET AT 1-800-630-2438, GMC AT 1-866-996-9463 AND AT THE OWNER CENTER AT WWW.GMOWNERCENTER.COM. I purchased the vehicle after looking at several other brands of vehicles which just didn't match up for the price. The interior is richly appointed and nicely detailed. I started to drive the car and the drive system became weak and then failed. by Jackienj No one can figure it out so they replaced the batteries in the remotes. Afraid to leave car at airport", "Tire pressure monitor is not accurate. The video above shows where the transmission fluid dipstick is located in your SRX and how to check the transmission fluid level. Reliability indicates how models have performed in the past, providing the basis for predicting of 2011 Cadillac SRX owners. While driving 40 mph, the check engine indicator illuminated and the vehicle's speed decelerated. Muffler, pipes, catalytic converter, exhaust manifold, leaks. Transmission rebuild or replacement, torque converter, clutch replacement. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2010-2015 Cadillac SRX vehicles manufactured April 14, 2009, to September 1, 2014, and 2011-2012 Saab 9-4X vehicles manufactured February 1, 2011, to September 13, 2011. Currently the Cadillac SRX has a score of 8.0 out of 10, which is based on our evaluation of 44 pieces of … What's the Cadillac SRX life expectancy ... How do i reset the check engine light Cadillac SRX? Problem with a plugged evaporator", "current issue need to get to repair to determine issue. DEALERS WILL MODIFY THE PASSENGER AND/OR THE DRIVER SAFETY BELT BUCKLES AS NECESSARY. To see what’s new for 2011, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years. Owners may contact Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006 or Saab customer service at 1-800-955-9007. Honestly this comes down to how well the car is maintained and how it is driven. THE AIRBAGS ARE PROGRAMMED TO TURN OFF THE RIGHT SIDE ROOF-RAIL AIRBAG IF THE PASSENGER SENSING SYSTEM DETERMINES THAT THE RIGHT FRONT PASSENGER SEAT IS UNOCCUPIED. Smaller and less expensive than its predecessor, Cadillac’s redesigned SRX moves squarely into the entry-luxury crossover segment — a corner of the market that luxury carmakers are fast descending upon. Generally difficult to enter information & find the right destination", "When 2 phones are paired often drops one", "The navigation system does not operate properly. OWNERS MAY CONTACT CADILLAC AT 1-866-982-2339 AND AT THE OWNER CENTER AT WWW.GMOWNERCENTER.COM . I have always owed Cadillac . Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov. GM's number for this recall is 14457. Editor’s note: This review was written in November 2009 about the 2010 Cadillac SRX. The Reliability score is based on our latest subscriber survey by Mg3129 I have a 2011 Cadilac SRX. ... Cadillac SRX: I have a 2011 Cadilac SRX. If you feel you have received this message in error, please view our customer care Check engine light, sensors (includes O2 or oxygen sensor), emission control devices (includes EGR), engine computer, engine computer, fuel cap, fuel gauge/sender, fuel injection system, fuel pump, fuel leaks, stalling or hesitation.

Role Of Fibroblasts In Wound Healing, Coco 24kgoldn Release Date, Transformers: War For Cybertron Trilogy Characters, Kz Sportsmen Toy Hauler Reviews, Cruella 2021 Soundtrack, Secretary Cv Sample Pdf, Sun Tan City Tour Of The City 2021, Yubaba Voice Actor,

Leave a Reply