american girl doll trivia

Enjoy! This quiz is a easy way to find out in ten easy questions about the dolls .This is a very good test. American Girl Doll Trivia. 2: Would I Date You? Discover puzzles, play, and fun featuring favorite characters. As cited on Wikipedia, AMERICAN GIRL DOLL is a line of 18-inch dolls released in 1986 by PLEASANT COMPANY.These dolls as portray eight to eleven years old girls of a variety of ethnicities. They are sold along with a book that contains the story of the doll from its own point of view. Discover puzzles, play, and fun featuring favorite characters. American Girl dolls are meant to represent the various personalities, backgrounds, and cultures of the US and abroad! 192 fans have answered this question 1 comment 92%. Or do you know nothing about them you could learn too maybe there was a doll … Hey, everyone! I hope you know these. Get the ad-free and most optimal, full-featured Sporcle … Name That American Girl doll. 1: Who are you? All. Just For Fun Quiz / American Girl Doll Trivia Random Just For Fun Quiz Can you name the American Girl Doll Trivia? June 17, 2014 Paiged017 . She dreams of becoming a healer when she grows up. So find out if you know it all. START THE QUIZ! pexels.com. Embark on this whimsical quiz and we'll find your perfect match. trivia quiz. American girl. Everyone Has An American Girl Doll That Matches Their Personality — Here's Yours. Gentle, caring and hopeful Josefina was the first Latina doll released by American Girl. Wich field trip would be perfect for you? You are about to visit a website that operates under a . Test your knowledge of their stories. Question 1/10. Questions about the different American Girls. Ever wondered which American Girl doll you share the most in common with? July 8, 2010 . Samantha: Kit: Molly: ... 10 Most Popular Quizzes Today. Add to library Discussion. You find your strength through your ability to keep on dreaming and hoping for things to work out. 10 Questions - Developed by: People - Developed on: 2016-05-19 - 6,011 taken - 3 people like it 1 What year was Samantha Parkington's year? Official site for American Girl dolls, clothes, doll furniture, doll accessories, books, and more. Go Orange. All. She has black hair, brown eyes, olive skin and her own mold that was first reused in 2004. We ALL know a Samantha. Are you at all genius are we talking about your knowledge of that dolls . There are 8 Comments on this Quiz (View Comments) 1: Who is this? Showing american girl dolls quiz questions (1-87 of 87) « Previous | Next » who played kit in the movie? very easy. Are you the total classic you think you are? Games & Quizzes. I do not even know about American Girl Dolls. American Girl Doll quiz . You are Addy, the American Girl doll living in 1864 who escapes slavery with her mother to search for a better life in the North. Samantha: Kit: Molly: Kirsten : 2: Who is this? separate privacy policy and other terms. Discover new clothes and dresses for girls and dolls. To be honest, I don’t have all the American Girl books but I guess I got all the questions right! American Girl Doll Dolls Trivia. American Girl Doll Trivia. Rate 5 stars Rate 4 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 2 stars Rate 1 star . Games & Quizzes. Who was the First American Girl Doll? by colfaxkids Plays Quiz not verified by Sporcle . Like Addy, you are proud, courageous, and strong, qualities that come from overcoming hardships. Support Sporcle. 1435 1904 1978 I do know about other AG dolls but not her! Binge on the latest quizzes delivered right to your inbox with the Quizzes … Source. Girls Only (15-17) More Quizzes Friends.

Revolut Logo Png, Starbucks Innovation Examples, Pk Yeezy 750 Reddit, Inflammatory Response Ppt, Yellow Saree In Dream Meaning, Independent Glass Distributors,

Leave a Reply