circupool rj45 plus replacement cell

CODES (1 days ago) Genuine OEM Replacement Salt Cell for the CircuPool SJ55 salt chlorine generator. Aquarite & IntelliChlor Retro Replacement, CircuPool Generic Replacement Salt Systems, SGS / Breeze / Wave Retro Replacement Salt Systems, Jandy / AquaPure Retro Replacement Salt Systems. The threaded connections attach to 2" or 1.5" unions, which are glued to the existing return-line PVC plumbing.The clear cell makes it possible to see the chlorine generation and to more easily inspect the cell. Extremely helpful during installation and warranty questions. • Replacement for Circu Pool RJ45 Classic, • Suitable for pools up to 45,000 gallons, • No need for re-plumbing, direct fitting cell, • Meets all original factory specifications, • Reverses polarity to automatically clean cell. Copyright var date = new Date(); document.write(date.getFullYear()); Discount Salt Pool. The CircuPool RJ-45+ body is ranked for swimming pools up to 45,000 gallons, and also will do away with … CIRCUPOOL rj45 cell electrode generic replacement quality cell 2 yrs wty value. Output, USA Made Titanium Cell & 7 Year Warranty; no … This unit is compatible with Circu Pool RJ45 Classic salt water chlorine generator systems. Figured my cell went bad, so I bought a new one properly sized for my pool (RJ45 plus). Today we're taking a look at the RJ-Series from CircuPool® salt chlorine generators. See manufacturer's documentation for a full description of warranty terms and conditions. SALE: This replacement cell is working great so far! 5502 Island River Drive 2 watchers. Output, USA Made Titanium Cell & 4 Year Warranty Hayward W3AQR15 Pool Salt System, 40,000 Gallon, White Most manufacturer chlorine generator warranties are pro-rated. Factory original Cell: *Part Number: JD363130D In the link below, the section that starts on page 6 is a thorough way to check that your system's operation, but its really easier than that - if you're not getting any warning lights you can be pretty confident that the system is working normally. Circupool RJ30 Plus Complete Salt Water Chlorination System for Swimming Pools. CircuPool Brand Titanium Replacement Cells DSP. 2021 Model with 2.0 lb. CircuPool systems feature modern design and are engineered for years of simple, worry-free operation. Install wasn't bad. Overview: Our Platinum Edition replacement salt cell is a great alternative replacement to the OEM salt cell. Tried cleaning it a few times per user guide, didn’t get rid of the lights after restarting. Add To Cart. When it is working, the chlorine generation is great (usually set at 55%), but as soon as the "low salt" and "check cell" signals, I get little to no salt until I clean the cell. We inherited an RJ 30 model circupool SWG last summer that had been “repaired”. Choose your system's model line to see the available salt cell replacements, including original RJ Classic models, Si-Series, SJ-Series, RJ-PLUS Series and more. Buy It Now +$62.00 shipping. No Tools Required - All our cells are plug & play that simply install into the existing plumbing with no cutting or gluing required. What is an easy way to test it? Free shipping. The first time you take the two barrel unions of the cell, it will be pretty tough. (Includes Electrode, Clear Housing, and Cell Cord) 7-Year limited warranty. Brand New. Great company to … CircuPool RJ-45 Plus Review Retrofitting is a big thing in the pool and spa industry and the Circupool RJ Series salt systems are designed to fit in the exact footprint of a Hayward AquaRite Salt Chlorinator. This unit is compatible with Circu Pool RJ60 salt water chlorine generator systems.This generic cell is made for pools up to 60,000 gallons, includes a 15 foot cord and comes with an industry leading 5 year limited warranty!. The CircuPool RJ-60 Classic replacement cell is compatible with original RJ-60 Classic Control Modules. I have RJ 45 going into its third summer use, how can you check that its still working? ... CircuPool® CIR-GEN3 Aftermarket Replacement Cell compatible with Hayward® AquaRite® 15,000 Gal. Some aftermarket cells are also available for other popular brands. For use with pools up to 45,000 gallons. This unit is compatible with Circu Pool RJ30 Classic salt water chlorine generator systems.This generic cell is made for pools up to 30,000 gallons and comes with an industry leading 5 … I can't believe the cell needs replacing, unless it's due to errors that are not related to needing cleaning. It worked for about 10 months and has now stopped working even after trying to clean the cell. CircuPool. I’ve had an issue for about two weeks with my “lo salt/check cell light” being on. $1,850.09. Compupool (CPSC36) Replacement Cell, No Housing (JD363130D) * Original. I had the RJ30 plus. Free Shipping - All cells are shipped for free to any continental USA location. Browse the CircuPool salt cell options below. See manufacturer documentation or product manual for full description of warranty limits, pro-ration, & terms. 2021 Model with 1.5 lb. No problems since. Tested good. Oversizing is recommended. It seems like the best bet would just be to buy a replacement cell and pop it … Eco Friendly - Salt cell pools require less chemicals and eliminate the need for liquid chlorine. The RJ45 Plus is about 25% longer lasting than the regular RJ45, and has a longer warranty to match. Platinum Edition Replacement Salt Cell for Circupool RJ45 | 45,000 Gallons | 5-Year Warranty. Features: We will contact you as soon as this product is available. Genuine CircuPool titanium salt cells for easy replacement once your old salt system's cell has worn out. Bypass Cell for Hayward Aquarite, Swimpure Plus, CircuPool RJ, CircuPool Si, Replacement Union - RJ-N (3rd Gen.) Models, CircuPool O-Ring Set for RJN and Universal / Si, Cleaning Stand for CircuPool RJ/Si and Hayward Aquarite Salt Systems, https://www.circupool.com/assets/doc/CircuPool-RJ-Troubleshooting-Guide.pdf. Add To Cart Add To Cart Add To Cart. I bought a Rj45 circupool chlorinator in 2008. Happy with my purchase thus far. Circupool RJ30 Plus Complete Salt Water Chlorination System for Swimming Pools. Overview: Our Platinum Edition replacement salt cell is a great alternative replacement to the OEM salt cell. Works with any brand pump and filter. I have lately have had the controller show "low salt" and "check cell" and I have carefully cleaned the cell as instructed 3 times in the last 4 weeks. Works great! I have had the system since early June of 2017. $339 00 $549 00 Save $210 Platinum Edition Replacement Salt Cell for Circupool RJ30 | 30,000 Gallons | 5-Year Warranty. I can't believe the cell needs replacing, unless it's due to errors that are not related to needing cleaning. It was a 15 minute replacement/exchange. The CircuPool Cell taken apart after installation for cleaning or replacement purposes . From Australia. Features: Is the "low salt" and "high salt" determined in the RJ-45 Plus salt generating cell? Same cell size so if you have a Hayward Turbo Cell this will fit in the exact unions. Output, USA Made Titanium Cell & 7 Year Warranty; no … 4.9 out of 5 stars 26 $1,199.00 $ 1,199 . 55,000 gallon max capacity. After cleaning, it show the salt at approx 3500 and everything is fine...for 3 to 5 days and then it again shows "low salt" and "check cell". Output, USA Made Titanium Cell & 7 Year Warranty; no … RJ PLUS-Series Replacement Cells Replaces 3rd generation RJ-PLUS Series (and RJ-Series) salt cells. $649.00. All Rights Reserved. In Stock. $295 00 $489 00 Save $194 Output, USA Made Titanium Cell & 7 Year Warranty; no DIY Penalty. My cell ( I am in need to replace ) says: J45. The cable to the panel was made better than the original. Please advise. - It's Wise To Oversize! Manufacturer 7 Year Limited Warranty for residential use. High Performance Electrodes - Our Platinum Edition cells all use high performance long life Titanium electrodes with a specially formulated Platinum and Iridium coating. I have lately have had the controller show "low salt" and "check cell" and I have carefully cleaned the cell as instructed 3 times in the last 4 weeks. 00 This unit is compatible with Circu Pool RJ30 salt water chlorine generator systems.This generic cell is made for pools up to 30,000 gallons, includes a 15 foot cord and comes with an industry leading 5 year limited warranty!. 1st cell kept blowing a 15AMP fuse inside controller. 320 mL per hour, Running Cost: 320 Watt / 1.2 amp, 1.90 lbs per day running 24/7, * Factory original Cell:* Part Number: RJ45* Most salt chlorinator warranties are pro-rated. All warranties offered are provided by the relative manufacturer and are limited to the terms and proration they provide. Upgrade to next larger size for $1 Is the problem with the cell or the Control Module. Working well. The complete CircuPool RJ salt system has three main components: the Control Module, the Electrolytic Cell, and the Flow Switch, along with its miscellaneous hardware and documentation. Circupool RJ30 Plus Complete Salt Water Chlorination System for Swimming Pools. Are the power centers matched to the cells? This month I am reviewing a Salt Chlorine Generator System distributed in the U.S. by Pace Research Ltd, the parent company of PoolBids, in business since 1997. 5 Year Warranty - All Platinum Edition cells carry an industry leading 5 year limited warranty. Plug and play compatibility with Hayward controls. Industry leading seven year limited warranty;No DYI (Do It Yourself) warranty penalty Amazon.com : Circupool Universal40 Saltwater Chlorinator - Complete System with 40k-Gallon Max Cell - Compatible with Hayward Plumbing. Output, USA Made Titanium Cell & 4 Year Warranty : Garden & Outdoor Only the genuine OEM CircuPool RJ Classic replacement cell is up to 2x longer lasting than other off-brand generic cells. The complete CircuPool RJ salt system has three main components: the Control Module, the Electrolytic Cell, and the Flow Switch, along with its miscellaneous hardware and documentation. When it is working, the chlorine generation is great (usually set at 55%), but as soon as the "low salt" and "check cell" signals, I get little to no salt until I clean the cell. The new RJ series is CircuPool’s flagship unit available in multiple sizes for pools ranging from 4000 to 60,000 gallons. After troubleshooting with support, they sent a new cell. That is a tell-tale sign of a "High Saturation Index" water chemistry situation. $300.72. Circupool Universal40 Saltwater Chlorinator - Complete System with 40k-Gallon Max Cell - Compatible with Hayward Plumbing. It paid for itself in the first year with what I was paying for chemicals with Baquacil the prior year. The RJ salt cell has threaded connections on the inlet and outlet, which allow quick access for service or winter removal (if applicable). 320 mL per hour, Running Cost: 320 Watt / 1.2 amp, 1.90 lbs per day running 24/7. CircuPool RJ-45 Replacement Salt Cell, CompuPool (CPSC36, JD363130D), Full 2 year warranty, Specs:Chlorine output: 36 grams per hour. Both have the same chlorine output power, and can be used interchangeably (you just need to change the "cell type" setting in the control box menu). Other label salt tissues usually simply last 3 years before replacement is needed to have; the CircuPool Titanium Extended Life Tissue is actually rated for 7 years. Affordable Prices - Our Platinum Edition generic cells save you money and are a great alternative to expensive OEM cells. The CircuPool RJ-30 PLUS uses a low salt level and makes the pool water silky soft to provide the ultimate swimming experience. Circupool RJ30 Plus Complete Salt Water Chlorination System for Swimming Pools. Max capacity: 30,000 gallons. ... New Listing Circupool Rj45 Plus Complete Salt Water Chlorination System For Swimming Pools. CircuPool RJ30 PLUS Complete Salt Water Chlorination System for Swimming Pools Easy Install. This generic cell is made for pools up to 45,000 gallons and comes with an industry leading 5 … Note: follow instructions in salt system manual to confirm correct cell type if replacing with a cell type different from the original. The replacement part work and I screwed the couplers onto the water line. USA Titanium cell. Overview: Our Platinum Edition replacement salt cell is a great alternative replacement to the OEM salt cell. [email protected] I have had the system since early June of 2017. Platinum Edition Replacement Salt Cell for Circupool RJ60 Classic | 60,000 Gallons | 5-Year Warranty, Platinum Edition Replacement Salt Cell for Circupool RJ30 Classic | 30,000 Gallons | 5-Year Warranty, Platinum Edition Replacement Salt Cell for Circupool RJ20 Classic | 20,000 Gallons | 5-Year Warranty, Platinum Edition Replacement Salt Cell for Circupool RJG60 | 60,000 Gallons | 5-Year Warranty, Platinum Edition Replacement Salt Cell for Circupool RJG45 | 45,000 Gallons | 5-Year Warranty, (888) 454-7353 In other words, if I buy an RJ 30 Plus, can I upgrade the cell in the future with an RJ 45 Plus cell for example? Features: CircuPool offers a full line of high-performance pool equipment. After cleaning, it show the salt at approx 3500 and everything is fine...for 3 to 5 days and then it again shows "low salt" and "check cell". Cross Reference: CircuPool (RJ45) CompuPool/ CompuChlor (CPSC36) Specs:Chlorine output: 36 grams per hour. CircuPool RJ Series Salt Chlorine Generator . I am replacing my system this year with a RJ45 plus. Get the best deals for circupool rj45 at eBay.com. I wouldn't consider any other company considering the technical help and the no hastle warranty. Excellent product, customer service is second to none. The proper way to take apart a CircuPool Cell. For use with pools up to 60,000 gallons. This unit is compatible with Circu Pool RJ45 Classic salt water chlorine generator systems.

The Plague Dogs Tv Tropes, Woodpecker Dream Meaning, Covid Vaccine And Immunocompromised Patients, Mindless Behavior 2020 Ages, Plastic Pipe 1 Inch, Breaking Dawn Book Ending,

Leave a Reply