kimber 9mm 1911 review

I liked the 9-round capacity of the Aegis Elite Pro 9mm magazine. (function() { As always, these are my opinions, and you should try it for yourself. Recognize for this pistol review I initially fired only about 280 rounds total to evaluate it. rcel.id = 'rc_' + Math.floor(Math.random() * 1000); Basically for me, if there is a widespread or high degree of dispersion of hits all over the target, then accuracy is not there. Loaded this steel gun weighs close to 31 ounces or so. Well, what is the difference between “accuracy” and “precision?” Accuracy involves consistently hitting the target with the groups centered in or very near the bullseye or desired point of impact. The Kimber Micro 9mm is a 1911 style subcompact 9mm pistol. The Pro Carry II’s extended thumb safety clicked positively on and off, lessening the possibility that it might be inadvertently knocked off during carry. Review: Kimber Aegis Elite 1911 Gun Is Simply Amazing The Kimber Aegis can reliably perform many different tasks. Again, thank you to Sig Sauer and Persistent Motivation of Texas for providing quality JHP and FMJ rounds for testing and evaluation. Kimber’s low-profile fixed combat sights are mounted in dovetails. They seem to have addressed many of the typical micro 1911 issues. This was easily one of the most accurate 1911s I’ve handled, funneling five rounds of Hornady’s 147-grain TAP CQ into just 0.44 of an inch. It has a nice bull barrel and a two-hole, curved skeletonized trigger with a serrated front. Christensen Arms Modern Precision Pistol The MPP weighs […], Stay in the know with the latest from the Tactical-Life newsletter, WATCH: Dash Cam Captures Fatal Shooting of Officer Darian Jarrott, Big Green Is Back: Remington Ammunition Resumes Production, WATCH: Officer Mistakes Gun for Taser in Daunte Wright Shooting. Last week, I got one of the new Kimber Nightstar 1911’s, which is basically a full-size Custom LW (for Lightweight) in Black with Stainless controls. Kimber Unveils Rapide Black Ice 1911 Pistol in 9mm, 10mm and .45 ACP Chambered in three popular defensive calibers, and updated with enhanced components and features, the Kimber Rapide Black Ice 1911 looks solid for EDC. But, I had no problem out to 15 yards, with the gun’s intrinsic factors making me look good. But, there are tradeoffs. The magazine release is extended and is nicely checkered to help release a mag. The cocking serrations were cut deep enough to grasp solidly while racking the slide. For copyright information, contact Col Ben Findley at [email protected]. No doubt about it, the new KHX Custom (OR) Model 1911 has style. However, Kimber was kind enough to send another magazine for my test and evaluation involving a magazine change. It may not be the gun for everybody. I had no problems with any of these rounds. The 4-inch configuration makes it handle and point well. Final Thoughts I don’t feel it is necessary to reiterate the myriad reasons for the 1911’s popularity — ergonomics and reliability being foremost — but a short defense of the 9mm will explain why I think it’s a perfect match for “Old Slabsides.” First of all is performance. by Charlie Cutshaw / Once there, we set up Birchwood Casey’s 8-inch “Dirty Bird” targets at 25 feet in preparation for accuracy testing. Part of Kimber’s 2015 Summer Collection, the Diamond Ultra II and Stainless II Classic Engraved Edition are sleek, sophisticated and shoot with nail-driving accuracy. The fiber optic front and rear sights really helped my aging eyes when shooting it. Gun Details The climb of the second shot during double-taps was minimal, as was the time between shots during controlled pairs; the sights quickly settled back down onto target. The only thing that would have made this gun better would have been the addition of night sights and a checkered front strap, but then again, a simple switch to Kimber’s Tactical Pro Carry II would get you these added features. This method allows both forged and cast small and complicated parts to be precisely cut and measured in the thousandths of an inch with a computer-controlled machine. Both are important and yes, you can test and assess both accuracy and precision of a handgun. Here’s what I learned. What about the use of forged and cast parts? It was a demanding challenge for this color-blind ole geezer with declining eyesight, but I did my part and met my goal with all ammo shot. Doing so is time-consuming and not wholly scientific, but a start for vital assessment. Download, Print, and Share My Concealed Carry Drill and Target. The standard front sight is fiber optic red, and the rear sights are fiber optic green. The frame has a high relief cut under the triggerguard. The ejection port is lowered and flared, and the tried-and-true “internal” extractor is employed. You can use my Concealed Carry Drill to test and evaluate your handguns. How is the gun built and assembled and what parts and materials did the manufacturer use? They offer metal hardware to eliminate a common failure point where loops break on OWB holsters. Given my color blindness, I had a difficult time seeing the front sight in red, but the green rear sights really stood out for me. WATCH: Was This Officer Wrong for Pepper Spraying Army Lieutenant? Does the manufacturer have a quality reputation over several years for outstanding craftsmanship? The trigger had only a minute amount of vertical movement. Considerations and Recommendations, Robbery Suspect Shot And Killed With His Own Gun By Homeowner, Texas Woman Shoots Ex-Boyfriend After He Kicks In Door And Attacks Her. Would love your thoughts, please comment. Also, I shot premium Hornady Critical Defense 115 grain JHP and Remington 115 grain FMJ 9mm rounds to determine how well the gun cycled and handled different loads and weights. Thing about the Kimber 1911 line is that Kimber pistols tend to have a serious dollop of class in their appearance. Is It Safe to Store Guns and Ammo in a Hot... [FIRST REVIEW] The New Ruger-57 5.7x28mm Pistol. Kimber has yet another star in its Pro Carry II line. Sights and edges were broken or smoothed to eliminate most sharp edges. Perhaps most significantly, the gun hammered away all day long, never failing to feed, eject, or lock the slide to the rear after emptying the magazines. Desert Eagle 1911 C. Usually when you think Desert Eagle you think big, like autoloading pistols in … With the lower-cost 9mm round that is easier and more comfortable to shoot, a significant benefit (other than ballistics) is that you will train more with it. See above the drill hits photo at 7 yards. The attractive and quality black finish on the slide blends very well with the silver frame. The frame is machined from a solid block of lightweight 7075-T7 aluminum forging. The West had mostly been won with revolvers and lever-action rifles—New Mexico and Arizona were still territories and had not been inducted into the Union! Tactical Life Gun Magazine: Gun news, gun reviews and gun magazines for gun enthusiasts, military and law enforcement, You use of this website constitutes and manifests your acceptance of our. I hope this Kimber Aegis Elite Pro review has helped you gain some information for your decision. The slide, frame, match-grade barrel, and smaller parts are all nicely fit to enhance accuracy and reliability. Recognize that there are several features, characteristics, pros and cons, and personal criteria to include and consider and you make tradeoffs according to your priorities, preferences, defined needs, and use. I had to answer these two key questions, as well as other questions relating to my criteria. The ergonomics of the Aegis Elite Pro 9 mm were excellent, and I was easily and comfortably able to reach all controls like the thumb safety, slide lever, and magazine release. If it doesn’t fit, it frustrates. I have read the Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy, and I hereby agree to those terms. We followed this accuracy testing with some double-taps and controlled pairs. It has all the bells and whistles that a hot-rod 1911 needs for fast function, and its fit and finish are superb. This pistol was a real tack-driver, quick, accurate, wholly reliable, and soft shooting. But, I prefer a green fiber optic front sight. NEW KIMBER LIGHTWEIGHT 1911 9MM PISTOL – THE KIMBER “ARTIC” I think that there is a propensity among us who enjoy firearms to always want to shoot something different, even when it is the same platform of firearm. Customer service is another factor to consider. This Aegis Elite Pro is coated with the durable and beautiful KimPro II finish, including the slide. They are many color options for the front and back and options for cant and loop sizes. If you are looking at getting into 1911s, adding a functional head turner to your gun collection, or possibly looking to get into competition shooting, the Black Ice model could be perfect. The nice hard plastic case included one magazine, a lock, bore flag, and Instruction Manual. This Aegis Elite Pro was not at all finicky and digested every round. Gun manufacturers are starting to catch on to the fact that there are … There were two 4.40 pound readings. And I had no feeding, ejection, or extraction problems with any of the excellent Sig Sauer, Hornady, or Remington FMJ rounds. The 24 LPI checkering on the front strap really helps acquire a firm grip and looks nice. Out of the box, the trigger press averaged 4.90 pounds without modification for the Kimber Aegis Elite Pro, with ten readings with my Lyman Electronic Trigger Pull Gauge. (Note: Precision may also not be there.) For purposes of clarity, I consent to Athlon's collection, storage, processing, and transfer of my Personal Data and Non-Personal Data (as defined in the Privacy Policy) for the purpose of signing up for the email newsletter. The slide has unique X-Style (AEX) rear cocking serrations which helped firmly grasp the slide. Established reputation, quality materials and processes used, craftsmanship, and sometimes price, are very good indicators of attention to intrinsic details. https://www.usacarry.com/kimber-aegis-elite-pro-9mm-1911-review I did two iterations of this. When ordering, mention Col Ben or use the Discount Code “ColBen10.”. This was an almost custom-fitted gun for my medium-sized hands and me and my wife and her small hands. Once your account is created, you'll be logged-in to this account. Be sure to use the holster discount codes mentioned above for Kramer Handgun Leather and BlackPoint Tactical holsters. If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it’s pretty much a duck…. The felt recoil was very manageable for both my wife and I. Standard Kimber features like the high cut under the triggerguard and the high beavertail grip safety allows the pistol to sit lower in the hand, reducing muzzle flip. The Kimber Aegis Elite Pro is shown below in the high-quality Kramer Leather OWB Pancake Belt Scabbard Holster. I have analyzed some excellent compact pistols for my Top 21 Concealed Carry guns in the second printing of my book “Concealed Carry and Handgun Essentials.” So now I want to analyze, compare, and rate this Aegis Elite Pro compact. The 9mm version I tested has an MSRP of $1,510. After more rounds downrange, I think it will smooth out more, and the press should lighten some. I wanted my first 9mm 1911 to be a Wilson Combat Spec Ops but I think you just changed my mind and saved me some money as well. CNC is a good compliment to forging and casting for some parts, and some prefer forging over machining for certain parts. These contributed to less felt recoil and stability for me for this solidly-made compact. Being accustomed to firing 1911s in .45ACP the vast majority of the time, the first thing that became readily apparent is that the Pro Carry II in 9mm has very minimal recoil. Kimber is finally making high quality, reliable firearms again, after a few off years. The soft recoil and lessened muzzle flip made getting tight groups simple. Kimber America | 9MM 1911's | 1911 | Handguns. The aluminum frame shaves roughly 7 ounces from the weight of a similar steel-framed gun. I’ve personally experienced these problems with ambidextrous safeties. I want to thank Sig Sauer and Persistent Motivation of Texas for providing various excellent ammo to test and evaluate the Kimber Aegis Elite Pro 9mm Compact 1911. Also, please know that manufacturers do not buy advertising on my personal website. Initially, I want to present the specifications and features of the Kimber Aegis Elite Pro 9mm Compact 1911. var rcel = document.createElement("script"); If you study the era in which it was born and the effect it had on history, you’ll find out it was an important part of the evolution of firearms. I like the Kimber Aegis Elite Pro’s factory fiber optic red front and green fiber optic rear sights. Its handguns are known for unrivaled craftsmanship and hair-splitting accuracy. The new Christensen Arms Modern Precision Pistol (MPP) sports a bolt-action pistol chassis for a lightweight, compact platform. var referer="";try{if(referer=document.referrer,"undefined"==typeof referer)throw"undefined"}catch(exception){referer=document.location.href,(""==referer||"undefined"==typeof referer)&&(referer=document.URL)}referer=referer.substr(0,700); rcel.async = true; I used my standard “Col Ben’s Concealed Carry Drill” to test and evaluate the Aegis Elite Pro, after I initially thoroughly cleaned it. })(); "Col Ben" is retired with 30 years service in the U.S. Air Force, with joint services Special Ops duty and training, and is Air Force qualified as "Expert" in small arms. Permission to Download, Print, and share “Col Ben’s Concealed Carry Drill” is granted when my website address and copyright are included and kept on it. BlackPoint’s standard OWB holster is designed to have a total curve throughout the body of the holster, allowing the holster to have a more natural fit to the curvature of the body. Casting is where the metal is heated above its melting point and poured as a liquid into a mold where it solidifies. I used my Modified-Isosceles Stance, a two-handed grip, and shot various 115 grain FMJ and 115 grain and 124 grain JHP ammo. When John Moses Browning (a.k.a. Proper barrel fitting and very good slide-to-barrel fit, machining/forging of parts with tight tolerances and fittings, the use of proper steel and materials, and craftsmanship reputation are significantly related to this inherent, intrinsic accuracy. The largest group all day was 1.38 inches, and the average only 0.95 of an inch. You can also use this pistol and its 4-inch barrel and its single-side manual safety for IDPA competition in the Concealed Carry Pistol Division. The Kimber Ultra Aegis II 9mm pistol is a deluxe custom 1911 that’s super shootable, super accurate! Many of Kimber’s firearms are based on the 1911 platform. Other general advantages include better fatigue resistance, higher tensile strength, greater ductility, and reduced chance of failures. Upon arriving in the usual lockable padded hard polymer case, initial inspection of the gun revealed that it exhibited the usual excellent fit and finish that we’ve come to expect from Kimber. The Kimber Aegis Elite Pro’s accuracy was excellent and effortless for me at close and medium distances of 5, 7, 10, and 15 yards, typical self-defense distances. Kind of. © 2018 Col Benjamin Findley. Practicing with quality ammo can involve a hefty price tag, but you need to do this regularly before you bet your life on a gun. The Kimber Aegis Elite Pro 9mm Compact 1911 is an excellent 4-inch pistol, both for self-defense and Concealed Carry Pistol Division competitions. The light, crisp break on this pistol made its contribution toward putting the rounds were I aimed them. Accuracy and precision of any gun are especially important, and it is demanding and time-consuming to test and measure them objectively. Side-mounted belt attachment points are used to reduce the overall thickness and to allow the gun to ride close to the body. Finish on the frame is matte black, and grip panels are double-diamond checkered black rubber, secured by hex-head screws. The key differences between forging and casting of metal parts. And you do usually get what you pay for. Kimber has a long-standing and well-deserved reputation for producing high-quality 1911s. Awesome review, that Aegis looks sweet. Decide on your criteria, how you will primarily use the gun, and what’s important to you ahead of your range live-fire time. For me, my handgun is “accurate” and acceptable if it gets the job done for the role I am using it for and does so consistently with more than one load. He is a Vietnam-era Veteran. The gun’s internal, inherent factors that affect intrinsic accuracy do vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. There’s a good reason why Kimber is one of the top manufacturers of the 1911, from .22 to 9mm to .45. Of course, shooting 9mm ammo is much less expensive than most others and modern ammo with improved ballistics like the kind I used here to get the job done. So, I combined these into my last Miscellaneous criterion. Given the likely need to have more ammo to deal with multiple bad guys/gals and the trend toward magazine capacity restrictions, shooters need more than one mag. The one on my sample broke crisply at 3.75 pounds with about 0.06-of-an-inch of take-up and very little creep. 13 Concealed Carry Handgun Methods of Carry [POLL]. How much do I want to overlook for my expected results and accuracy? Optional: Vortex Venom Red Dot Sight with 6 MOA Reticle- MSRP:$1,395. Overall an attractive pistol, its matte black finish and black sythetic grips lend the gun a subdued “covert” appearance, a very utilitarian quality for a concealed carry pistol. Several factors, both objective and subjective ones, are involved. Kimber sent the gun to me for test and evaluation by accident, but after conversing with them on the phone about it, I told them I was always up for another pistol, especially the Pro Carry II. [GRAPHIC CONTENT] Video of Texas Church Shooter and Four Armed Citizens... 4.00"; Match Grade; Bushingless, Ramped Bull, Fiber Optic: Red Front Sight; Green Rear Sight, Stainless Steel; Matte Black; Kim Pro II Finish; AEX Rear Slide Serrations, Single Action; Match Grade; Solid Aluminum; Skeletonized, 4.90 lbs - (as measured over ten trials with my Lyman Electronic Trigger Pull gauge); Factory Estimated 4-5# Press, 9 Rounds; 1 Mag; Steel; Single Stack; P/N: 1100307A, Manual Thumb Safety (Left-Side Only); Extended Beavertail Grip Safety, G-10; Green, Black, and Gray Color Pattern, Limited 1-Year Warranty- from Date of Original New Purchase, Full-Length Guide Rod and 14-Pound Recoil Spring, Round-Heel, Bobtail Type, Butt- Bottom of Mainspring Housing, X-Style (AEX) Rear Slide Serrations to Enhance Grip, Attractive Two-Tone Silver Stainless Steel and Matte Black Finish, Tactical Skeletonized Hammer to Reduce Weight, Series 80 1911 with Firing Pin Safety Plunger. The match-grade ramped barrel is a one-piece, steel button-broached unit with a 1-in-16-inch left-hand twist and an 11-degree crown. On one hand, they’re a popular 1911 with people looking for a “nice” 1911 due to their price point and generally nice appearance. Loaded with defensive ammo, the Pro Carry II 9mm would be appropriate for carry, or otherwise equally at home as a range gun. Then there is Computer Numeric Contol, CNC, Machining. It is designed for wear on the strong side hip. Product Details. When you login first time using a Social Login button, we collect your account public profile information shared by Social Login provider, based on your privacy settings. It should not be relied upon as accurate for all shooters & the author assumes no responsibility for anyone’s use of the information and shall not be liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information or any damages or injuries incurred whatsoever. The newest addition to Kimber's handgun lineup is the KHX series in 9mm and .45 ACP. It was easy to takedown this 1911 with the included “paper-clip-like” tool, and there was no barrel bushing. In addition to my criteria, there are other subjective features that may be appealing for some, like smooth rounded corners, a particular style, magazine release location, action, caliber, appearance, number of mags included, type of sights/modifications, bore axis, rail, grip angle, non-porting or porting, added extras like a holster and pouch and customer service. Despite my less than average eyesight, colorblindness, and average marksmanship, this senior guy was able to shoot decent groups with the gun right out of the box. Both intrinsic and subjective components are necessary to assess accuracy for a gun. Credit: Sigsauer.com. I was anxious to test and evaluate it to see if it and its 4-inch barrel would work for Concealed Carry and International Defensive Pistol Association (IDPA) competition matches in the Concealed Carry Pistol Division. The Aegis Elite Pro looks beautiful, and it is a high-quality accurate and reliable handgun. Also, there is subjective accuracy demonstrated by the individual shooter and the fundamental skills applied to get the hits on target. All Rights Reserved. So I factor them into the gun’s intrinsic accuracy factors from the factory which I have researched. I used my above standard Concealed Carry Drill and easily and quickly landed all 15 rounds (with a magazine change) in the five various-sized circles at five yards, seven yards, and then at ten yards. Overall, it has been designed, shaped and sized for optimal access and functions fine with attention to details. https://www.tactical-life.com/combat-handguns/kimber-pro-carry-ii-9mm Hope my drill helps you. Comment(s) Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window) It was easy to feel the definite reset, and it was solid and very identifiable. Consider that these are just my opinions with limited live-range fire and shooting myself only about 200 rounds of ammo. It’s not quite a barbecue gun, but, with an unloaded weight of 28 ounces and with a 9-round magazine, this is a carry gun that cleans up real good. What makes this fine 1911 compact 9mm pistol so special? When the editor asked me to do this review, I had no idea which Kimber pistols I’d be shooting. The match-grade trigger was crisp, smooth and excellent, with minimal takeup, and had a short reset, for quick follow-up shots. A better trigger doesn’t literally make a pistol more accurate, but it makes it easier to shoot accurately. I recommend that you shoot any handgun yourself before you purchase it and have at least 500 rounds break-in range time through it for yourself. For shooters who are worried about the durability of the alloy frame, these concerns are unfounded. From my layman’s understanding, a big advantage to forging is that the process significantly compacts the metal, making it stronger. I prefer the lessened recoil and reduced movement for enhanced accuracy with the 9mm caliber. I have to work on my subjective precision skills. Forging is the manufacturing process of heating metals and using high-pressure compressing and hammering of parts into a desired shape while in a solid state. The purpose-built bolt-gun should serve as an ideal truck, backpack or back country pistol. Fully loaded, it only weighs 3.5 oz more than the Pro Carry II. Do you know yours? I must admit that all gun-choice decisions involve tradeoffs, but I want all of my criteria to be met. I didn't like the Aegis because of it's looks at first, but I'm definitely considering one for carry. Magazines dropped free and the extended release was easily manipulated, though not pronounced enough to be depressed accidentally. Below, I’ll also suggest two quality, custom holsters, a horsehide leather, and a Kydex I like for this pistol. When ordering, mention Col Ben or use the Discount Code “ColBen15.”. Try before you buy any pistol. Next, I will give my ten criteria and range test results and my opinions for it to help you analyze your handguns and make the best selection for yourself. The Aegis Pro handled all weights and brands fine, without any malfunctions or stoppages. At about 200 rounds for a lot of pistols, you might even notice a smoother and softer trigger press, as I did here. You can Download and Print “Col Ben’s Concealed Carry Drill” and targets by clicking on the Link at my website’s Articles Page at www.FloridaHandgunsTraining.com. I was impressed with the Kimber Aegis Pro’s inherent reliability. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. The Kramer Leather OWB holster has a high-riding FBI forward cant or tilt for easy draw. The slide-to-frame fit was very solid, and it was easy for me to rack the slide. Tactical Life Gun Magazine: Gun News and Gun Reviews, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Christensen Arms Modern Precision Pistol: A Folding, Compact Bolt-Gun, YouTube Wrongly Pulled Our Anzio 20mm Video Because It Hates Guns, Bushmaster Arm Pistol: Gwinn’s ’80s PDW That Was Nearly Awesome, The Hickok: Taylor’s & Company Period Pistol Features Multiple Calibers, Pulsar Thermion 2: New Thermal Riflescopes for LE, Hunting & More, EOTech Vudu 5-25X50 FFP: Scope Line Adds Horus TREMOR3 Reticle, 7 of the Best 55 Grain 5.56 / 223 Rounds Compete Head to Head, Best Ranger Competition M17 Trophy: SIG Sauer Honors US Army’s Best, Former Buffalo Police Officer Cariol Horne Vindicated After 15 Years, Lonestar Future Weapons, True Velocity Partner for Army Next Gen Tech. A sureshootin’ compact 1911 tack-driver, the Kimber Pro Carry II 9mm handgun is perfect on the range or for concealed carry! I like the realistic 5-yard and 7-yard distances best to match common distances for personal defense. And, it works well for concealment, for the range, competition, and for home use. February 28, 2019 By Joel J. Hutchcroft. The factory 9-round full-length 1911 9mm mag, P/N: 1100307A, works fine. I did receive an optional green front sight. A reverse recoil spring plug receives a guide rod, which works in tandem with a 14-pound recoil spring. Springfield Armory Hellcat – The Perfect CCW? Don’t forget that ammo plays a very important role in accuracy results. Conversely, precision is the tightness or size of the groups, no matter where they are located on the target. Kimber builds the world's finest 1911 pistols right here in America—something that makes sense, as few things are as American as a 1911 .45 ACP. Is this 1911 pistol accurate out-of-the-box? Its many great, high-quality features as presented above are there, especially the accuracy and reliability. This Aegis Elite Pro has a soft recoiling 9mm round which is easy to control, which makes for faster follow-up shots and more accurate strings of rapid-fire hits which is critical in defensive and competition shooting. Both of these loads will get the concealed carry job done and are very acceptable for me for closeup self-defense encounters. The Stainless II is very elegant with its satin silver frame and scroll engraving. So, I want to start with any particular handgun and its fit, materials, build process, quality control tolerances, and reputation for attention to function and performance details by the factory first. I wanted to see how the gun handled out-of-the-box without any modifications for both the hollow point and full metal jacket ball rounds from three different ammo manufacturers. Well, these statements might be a whimsical stretch. Its compact size makes it easily carried and concealed, and its 9mm chambering adds a new dimension to the ageless 1911 design, its dramatic reduction in recoil enhancing control to a great extent. The barrel and slide are made from stainless steel, which helps with their rust resistance. I found both the Sig Sauer 124-grain JHP and the Hornady Critical defense 124-grain JHP to be accurate, reliable and excellent self-defense rounds. Know that I am not on the Kimber America payroll, have not been paid or compensated by them in any form for this review, and not given any gratuities nor influenced to say certain things about the gun. This feature, combined with a bumped, up-swept beavertail grip safety, is designed to contribute to recoil control and reduced shot-to-shot times. However, smaller models having 4-inch barrels (the so-called “Commander” size) are also produced in .45 and 9mm calibers, but for discrete carry, models having 3-inch barrels and shorter grips are available. I had no problems with Sig V-Crown or Hornady Critical Defense hollow points loading or ejecting. The hammer is a skeletonized spurred unit, thumb safety is serrated and extended with no sharp edges. These include full-size models in .45 Auto, 9mm Luger and 10mm Auto calibers. Kramer Holsters wants to offer my readers a 15% Discount off all purchases through November 30, 2018, for their high-quality holsters.

Advance Auto 401k, Floor Function Python, What Is Zinc, Do Pitcher Plants Eat Gnats, Backfilling Layer Thickness, Pools For Sale Cape Town, Hobby Lobby Picture Frames, Evox Power Rangers Toy,

Leave a Reply