macgregor sailors forum

Mcgregor Sailboat Macgregor 26 Sailboat Interior Boat Restoration Sailing Ships Sailing Boat Wooden Sheds Boat Stuff Boat Building SailboatOwners.com Forums World's leading forum for owners of popular production sailboats. Owners of MacGregor Sailboats If you have anything Mac-related to sell, whether fittings, accessories, trailer, or a complete boat, post it here, If there is something you're looking for, large or small, and might like to buy from another member, please post here, Anything useful you are happy to give away or trade with another member. :(. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more! MACGREGOR preowned sailboats for sale by owner. Announcements and feedback for events organised by the MOA committee. By the way, I'll add that a really good sailor could sail a bathtub to China and back, and there may just be some Mcgregor owners here on the forum. Pristine interior. New Posts. Moderators: kmclemore , beene , NiceAft , Catigale , Hamin' X 1095 Topics It has a furling 150% Genoa with UV cover and a main with battened UV mailsail cover. Members can post For-sale and Wanted ads, for boats or anything related, as well as swap and trade. Thanks to a number of Macgregor owners for providing corrections and updated images. I have always liked quick boats feel the macgregor offers what I am looking for in a yacht. Menu Menu. MacGregor is a boat builder in the marine industry that offers boats for sale in a variety of sizes on Boat Trader, with the smallest current boat listed at 24 feet in length, to the longest vessel measuring in at 65 feet, and an average length of 25.98 feet. MacGregor Yacht Co. was founded by Roger MacGregor as part of a Stanford University MBA class project in the early 1960s. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By: Search Advanced search. MacGregor Sailboat Owners has 3,843 members. Technical issues of all kinds, both problems and solutions, Premium Drupal Theme by Adaptivethemes.com. Forums. Adante III Sailing over the years with the Doney Family. Trailer sailor.com MacGregor/Venture Forum--This board is an open forum for discussing anything pertaining to Macgregor and Venture sailboats. You must log in or register to post here. Start off by saying I am new to sailing. MacGregor boats on Boat Trader. A forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Sailboat and sailing yacht searchable database with more than 8,000 sailboats from around the world including sailboat photos and drawings. World's leading forum for owners of popular production sailboats. Anything from two boats upwards! History. 11K Threads 85.4K Messages. ft. The M25 had a weighted centerboard keel like other trailer able sailboats but featured positive flotation, a low price, easy trailer ability and a comfortable interior with an enclosed head (porta-potty). Forums. Not to be adjusted while sailing). An earlier model, called the MACGREGOR 26D was similar but with a (vertically) lifting keel. Or "I went to the chandlers and I bought …", Hints, tips, queries, problems, or suggestions relating to the web site itself. M. Macgregor 26s Mods. About the MACGREGOR 19 sailboat For old discussions of previous years' events, see under the Resources section. The MacGregor 26, introduced in 1986, is a development of the 25, but with water ballast instead of a swing keel. Information and discussion about modifications to Mac boats, whether actual, planned, or just dreaming! Sailboat and sailing yacht searchable database with more than 8,000 sailboats from around the world including sailboat photos and drawings. Lee's MacGregor 21 Personal web site for a 1982 MacGregor 21 sailboat Wind is Free The process of restocommunity and upgrading a 1976 V21 that … New Posts. JavaScript is disabled. The company was in business until early 2013, having been succeeded by Tattoo Yachts. Forums. MACGREGOR used sailboats for sale by owner. I've never understood why Mac 26 owners ever bother to post to a sailing forum. Ask A Macgregor Owner New. Search. I am new to this forum and ask for your advice on the macgregor 65. We expect to build about 900 of the new boats in the next 12 months. ... •Forums to discuss Macgregor Boats and Boating in general •Photo Galleries of boating with the Macgregor •Event Calendars •Private Member messaging. A forum for discussing issues relating to trailers and towing MacGregor sailboats. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. 2011 Macgregor 26M 2011 MacGregor 26M in excellent condition. The transfer of the 26 motor sailor to his daughter as tattoo yachts when Roger quit seems to support this. I purchased a 21' Macgregor sailboat a few years ago. Requests for crew, announcing your interest in crewing for others, or boat-sharing in general, Anything related to sailing in company that doesn't fit the above categories. I intend to sail the east coast of australia and perhaps sail the south pacific islands with my wife and two kids. Sleeps up to 6. MOA-organised events are posted here, but also feel free to make your own ad-hoc arrangements. Search engine: ... Macgregor Owner Forums. It is a swing keel on a trailer. Forum devoted to seamanship and navigation topics, including paper and electronic charting tools.

Madhouse Imdb 2005, Selkie Harry Potter, Leaving Concrete Slab Exposed, Naruto Episode 48 Summary, Amazon Orla Kiely Tea Towels, Xml T6 Flashlight 10000 Lumens, Mcdonald Hot And Spicy Discontinued 2020,

Leave a Reply