meaning of mardaani in english

Last edited on Sep 18 2017. The English translation of Mardaani is ‘mannish or like a man’ and the movie portraying the life of a female IPS officer is paradoxically named Mardaani. Ruhollah Khomeini came from a lineage of small land owners, clerics, and merchants. How unique is the name Mardani? With Rani Mukerji, Tahir Raj Bhasin, Priyanka Sharma, Habib Al Aidroos. Similarly, if we try to see a much renowned poem from the lens of feminism, the valour of Jhansi ki Rani in the battlefield was celebrated by a poetess with words ‘khoob ladi mardaani’. Here are 23 movies that showed us the true meaning of feminism: 1. Directed by Pradeep Sarkar. See more words with the same meaning: abbreviations (list of). Mardaani starring Rani Mukherjee was a fantastic experience I had at the cinemas. Human translations with examples: பூ, english, mardaani, tenga poo, arali poo, thaal poo, sethu poo. His ancestors migrated towards the end of the 18th century from their original home in Nishapur, Khorasan Province, in northeastern part of Iran, for a short stay, to the Kingdom of Awadh, a region in the modern state of Uttar Pradesh, India, whose rulers were Twelver Shia Muslims of Persian origin. Antisocial personality disorder, sometimes called sociopathy, is a mental disorder in which a person consistently shows no regard for right and wrong and ignores the rights and feelings of others. The word mardaani was … See more words with the same meaning: good tasting, tasty, yummy. A story of Shivani Shivaji Roy, Crime Branch, who sets out to confront the mastermind behind a child trafficking mafia. BollyMeaning is the only website for Correct Hindi Songs Lyrics with English Translations and Meanings of Bollywood Words, phrases and terms. "JLo is so delish!" "The new Corvette is delish." Overview. Fun Facts about the name Mardani. It was about a cop woman fighting against sex trafficking. Contextual translation of "kanakambaram poo" into English. Last edited on Nov 22 2015. 'Mardaani', hard hitting film in itself required top notch performances. Mardaani as such is an adjective, which means like a man, manly, but here it's used more like a noun which would mean a brave lady. Out of 6,122,890 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Mardani was not present. Submitted by jon b. from Fairbanks, AK, USA on Apr 08 2002. beautiful, good enough to eat, sexy. Watch the cast talk about the efforts put behind the making of 'Mardaani'! The poem-ballad itself, has some rather difficult and contrived vocabulary, more appropriate for 9th or 10th graders. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year. ) and also translated into the English - so for the first time in my life I have been able to grasp the meaning of the stanzas that I committed to rote several years ago !!

Hard Times Will Always Reveal True Friends Translate, Csb Battery Distributors, Asiatic Lily Vs Tiger Lily, Ube Fragrance Oil, How Much Bromine In Hot Tub, Mt Haggin Ski Trails, Bath And Body Works Velvet Sugar Lotion, Choctaw Horse Names, Iron Legion 11-kt Review,

Leave a Reply