naruto chimera fanfiction

... Naruto Chimera Effect by ZRAIARZ. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. for Naruto Chimera Effect. More. Review and tell me how you feel about this one. Fanfiction. Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto the Chimera. Claus felt his body shutting down. How will Naruto's life change as he strives to perfect and master the Chimera Technique and become powerful enough to protect himself from anyone that would hurt him? Reincarnation! FanFiction. 1 Appearance 2 Abilities 3 Part II 3.1 Five Kage Summit 4 Trivia 5 See Also 6 References It is a gigantic elephantine chimera, large enough to dwarf Sasuke Uchiha's Susanoo. He knew what he was doing. Follow/Fav Naruto Chimera Effect. Abuse Log; Block Log; Chat Ban Log; Deletion Log; Move Log; Protection Log; User Rights Log; Upload Log; Pages. With the help of his new clan he is able to matter his new powers. The Student: A Naruto Fanfiction 783K Reads 16.7K Votes 44 Part Story. Wiki Activity. Author's Note: this is the Remake of Naruto the Chimera. Close. Just In. More. FanFiction. Forum. Some time after the Third Shinobi World War, Hiruko's research and findings on the technique were discovered. Aburame Naruto Fanfiction. The Eternal Chimera. neglect, femsasuke, powerfulnaruto. FanFiction | unleash ... Anime/Manga Naruto. Don't feel compelled to review. When used, the victim's soul is extracted and sucked into a seal on the user's body. The Chimera Faction (キメラ党 Kimeratō) was a group of mercenary shinobi, operating during the Fifth Shinobi World War. A contemporary and former friend of the Sannin, Hiruko wished to become a strong shinobi, yet was born with no natural special abilities. Anime » Naruto Rated: M, English, Adventure & Romance, Naruto U., Words: 319k+, Favs: 2k+, Follows: 2k+, Published: 2/19/2012 Updated: 4/8/2020} 686 Chapter 4. Using the clone as an advantage, Naruto used the Henge to quickly create one of his father's kunai in the air and landed on the ground with a crouch before leaping towards the sage in an attempt to catch him off guard. Posted by 3 years ago. 4. 4/8/2015 c4 Smithzila123 Can I have a link or something to the picture of naruto's sisters? Forum. Posted by 1 year ago. 7,183 Pages. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It would have taken them a while to find them if not for an Ability that Naruto kept secret from the other ants. There was a fanfic I read where Naruto can create a Rasengan defense based on Kaiten. With this one I kinda got carried away but meh! He started to cry. Recently Changed Pages. report. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. March 2, 2016 Sarika-Yukimura . He then gets Shisui's eye, somehow still the Dead Last, and still is on Team 7 #dojutsu #naruto #sharingan #shisui #team7 #uchiha #uzumaki. And was instantly leapt on by TenTen. Being neglected by his sensei,friends,and classmates, he may have a couple of friends but not many, but he thinks Neji Hyuuga as a big sister. for Naruto Chimera Effect. Orochimaru started to experiment on him at a young age. Community. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Comment. in his fifth birthday naruto stumbled upon a aburame failed experiment, chimera ants. He was a missing-nin of Konohagakure who wished to plunge the world into a Fourth Shinobi World War, and then conquer it. Naruto was interrupted from these thoughts by the sound of one of the nearby bushes rustling. Chapter 1. Naruto the Chimera V2 by JK10. *Kate's POV* After rushing to my normal room, I pulled on a red strappy t-shirt and some jeans and rushed downstairs. Community. 5/17 c26 Guest More please. Naruto was on the hump of Orenji's back. Uzumaki Naruto/Other(s) (138) Uchiha Sasuke/Uzumaki Naruto (37) Hyuuga Hinata/Uzumaki Naruto (25) Haruno Sakura/Uzumaki Naruto (13) Gaara/Uzumaki Naruto (11) Uchiha Sasuke/Other(s) (11) Hatake Kakashi/Uzumaki Naruto (9) Uzumaki Naruto/Yamanaka Ino (9) Tenten/Uzumaki Naruto (9) Nara Shikamaru/Uzumaki Naruto (8) Include Additional Tags • looking for more fics where naruto learns chimera no jutsu dont suggest this Naruto: Chimera Master Chapter 1: The Discovery, a naruto fanfic | … Press J to jump to the feed. Cloudflare Ray ID: 6420edba3b63ce43 Rasenkyuugan; Hachimon Tonkou no Jin; Gudoudama; Ningendo; Suiton: Suijinheki; … I feel canon Naruto itself is full of ass-pulls and a hell lot of plot-holes so I don't usually blame the fanfiction writers for their pet peeves. So many words are misspelled or in the wrong spots it makes it a pain to read. Developed by Orochimaru, this technique allows the user to partially absorb a freshly killed corpse, transforming it into an extension of the user's body.

Pathology Of Blood And Urine, 2016 K-z Sportsmen Sportster 355th12, South Shore Fynn Twin Mates Bed, Gemini And Cancer Compatibility 2020, Bosch Benchmark 30 Induction Cooktop, Transformers: War For Cybertron Trilogy Characters, Andrew M Gray Wife 2020, Bedroom Wall Shelves For Clothes, Orla Kiely Scribble Stem Seagrass Fabric, Scariest Animal In The World,

Leave a Reply