sai calls ino beautiful episode

I really really really really really wish Kakashi got married but yet again… (Fuck you fate!) However, somewhere along these lines they got to know each other well enough to get married and even have a child, named Chocho Akimichi. But hangars married naruto and naruto wasn’t apart of their family, Himawari do have byakugan she will unleash it in da baruto movie released in October this year and baruto has tensaigen dat is in the naruto movie lyk tenari sumthn lyk dat cnt recall his name so both Narutos children is stronger then wat he is at a young age becoz hz daughter hits him unconscious with one blow when she unleashes her byakugan. Ask Question + … May 17, 2012 When giving nicknames to the group, Sakura snickers at the thought of hearing him call the Yamanaka "ugly". I love Sai and Ino since the first page they met each other. There are these tests you guys should try and see witch Naruto character you are. Are you referring to Ino and Sai’s child? Sai is a character that doesn’t join the cast of Naruto until Part Two, after several hundred episodes of getting to know the rest of the characters in Naruto’s cohort.He replaces Sasuke in Team Kakashi after Sasuke leaves the Hidden Leaf Village and once Naruto returns to the village from training with Jiraiya for three years. I never knew that Himawari had the byakugan but I do know that Boruto had awakened his byakugan in the manga. And also remember when Sai calls Ino beautiful when he was trying to learn how to give nick names to people in their first meeting.. Ino instead found herself turning towards the new Team 7 member, Sai. Bhavani informs that Virat is missing in action and is still not found. Naruto used to be very special to me back in the day it really got me hooked until I got tired of watching that many episodes… ugh, those hideous fillers… Anyway, I just found out that this anime have already ended and I just had to check it out. Kishimoto said it himself that Mirai Sarutobi is a girl hope that clears things up, Asuma is dead in shippuden when he encounters 2 members of the akatsuki name Hidan and Kakazu. Naruto Shippuden Ino. Lv 4. Mirai seems older compared to the other kids, which she should be, so it seems like she’s already going into missions and such. 102. Sai calls out to her just then. Ending Kiba Inuzuka and Tamaki, they may or may not be a couple, however I’m going to mention them anyways. Reply. 14 Saved: Sai and Ino. Sai learns that he should give friends nicknames for a better relationship. I think Sai believes in inner beauty, he called Sakura ugly (Sakura was misbehaving with Naruto at that time). Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Previous Only when she saw his power in action did she have faith. Their entire interaction is basically just Ino thinking that Sai's attractive and Sai saying the opposite of what he was thinking by calling her beautiful. His training regime consists of high numbers of push ups, sit ups, crunches and much much more. Naruto Chapter #518, Naruto Chapter #519 Well when he calls Sakura ugly is he really calling her beautiful? There, he was raised and conditioned to have no personality, personal connections, or a name; \"Sai\" being given to him for the purposes of joining Team Kakashi. Yes, even I didn’t know he had the byakugan until then. Hmm, I believe that Kurenai’s child is actually a girl, if you look at her hair, you can see that she has a lot of it, at the top, and it goes to the back. I know he and tenten would be perfect match that would create a cool badass ninja that will slay all. What happend to captain yamato?it’s like questionable? the characters that suffers a lot get a girl and settle down.all kakashi does is just become the hokage and back to ninja. Shino is really perfect with his insect!but about Sakura,I saw that She is the partner of Kakashi and they have a daughter Sakamaru Hatake, Hmm, no Sakura got married to Uchiha Sasuke and had a daughter named Sarada who is in the same class as Uzumaki Boruto who is the son of Hinata and Naruto…it didnt show Kakashi with anyone romantically just him as hokage with a female secretary/advisor and then hanging out with a wheelchair bound Gai. Why use bolt when he is boruto? Plus as a slightly naughty angle as one of my fav fanfiction writers kaotic312 on said in one her amazing stories shino is the perfect man: with his insects buzzing ie under his skin making it VIBRATE, hes a walking talking smexy toy, no batteries needed you should def check out her stories esp my favorite four: 3 months, plans for seduction the sequel plans change, marry my father please and its sequel explosive….can’t praise them enough, check them out!!!!! Later on They also had a boy who is now a part of the InoShikaCho. ! is it posible both features could work 2geda ? Sai instinctively reaches for Ino’s hands and he expresses his gratefulness to her, as her eyes begin to tear up, by affectionately calling her “Thankyou, Miss Beautiful”. Shin saw the drawing of both him and Sai holding hands which freed his soul. Ino defended Sakura from the bullies and encouraged her to embrace her forhead rather than hide it, becoming good friends with her. 2021 50 Eps . so available interior the subsequent 10 episodes? Ino defended Sakura from the bullies and encouraged her to embrace her forehead rather than hide it, becoming good friends with her. Sai loudly calls neighbors. At the time it could have been a translation issue, unaware if it was a girl or boy. Food Friendship Life Variety Show. but garra is not mentioned Sai didn't actually call Ino gorgeous. I love Sai and Ino since the first page they met each other. so when he told ino that she was pretty, he really meant that she was ugly. I think Kakashi deserves a wife too. Devki recalls Shesh’s advice and calls him Baba. Aug 17, 2019 - Sai: Accidentally calls Ino beautiful once Ino: – popular memes on the site ifunny.co I would like to see his reaction on Hinata marrying Naruto and seeing the children. But I like to think Asuma’s and Kurenai’s child is a boy instead of a girl. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Is this true, I read that somwhere. I should explain that Asuma and Kurenai were lovers, they did not get married or engaged for that matter. And also remember when Sai calls Ino beautiful when he was trying to learn how to give nick names to people in their first meeting. Like Like. Yeah would have been happy to see him marry someone from the village. He nods. Now watching their … I love Sai and Ino since the first page they met each other. He thought that if he called her a nickname based on her personality traits or appearance, then they would get mad. - Naruto Shippuden 364, Bleach’s Thousand Year Blood War Arc to get Anime Adaption, One Punch Man Season 2 Episode 1 Airs 12th August 2018, Tite Kubo draws Bleach Characters for Lucca Comics, Your Name Anime Movie to get Live-Action Hollywood Adaption, Blood Blockade Battlefront & Beyond Anime Previewed Before Premiere. I think its so cute hes a teacher at the end, I just hope he gets some lovin, he deserves it!! None of the art presented is the property of Daily Anime Art. He also is a fan of Taijutsu, just like his dad is part of the Lee clan. Hey !! And Karui & Chouji as well as ino & Sai being a couple were surprising. And I’m a GIRL!!!!! Meanwhile, Sakura was a shy, timid girl who was often teased about her large forehead. Just wondering what will happen to the Hyuuga royal family. A lot of the couple I saw happening, a few are a little random but I can see them happening. Sai, in an attempt to make friends by giving them nick-names, calls Ino "beautiful", causing her to blush and Sakura to become enraged, as Sai previously called her "ugly". 1 decade ago. Sarojini says your voice is beautiful. I gotta say that I agree. Sai is a member of the now-defunct self reliant subdivision of ANBU observed as Root. Why put surname behind boruto given name when he introduce himself as surname first then given name? Like Like. Sitting at a cafe with their daughter, Chōchō scolds her father to stop eating large amounts of big-sized meals in front of her. Sai lunches with them and, trying to make friends, he angers Sakura by calling Ino "beautiful" after concluding that women do not like to hear how they really are, and that it would be best to say the opposite of what he truly thought. Ino Yamanaka once mentioned that Sai was cute, from then on, Ino and Sai spent some more time with each other. Hanabi and Neji would have ended up together. 6 Answers. She can’t control it yet, and with the temper of her gradmother, she punched Naruto so hard even Kurama felt it. 6 Answers . I hate it when anime endings are like when characters get married and have kids and live a happy life *ugh*, I think that there is no way that bolt can be a ninja he is just like his father at that age wait never mind we ll know how that story goes, sorry my english is not that good and ps i am looking for new freinds if anybodys needs some one to talk too ..itd be funny if they paired him with somone who also read the icha icha books out in public lol. I love Sai and Ino since the first page they met each other. However, when Sakura found out they had a c… just a happy ending to his ninja life.seeing him like that doesn’t feel like he move on I know naruto is not a love story but he needs a girl the most.being a fan of kakashi is very cool but in the end becomes a pain. Akatsuki Suppression Mission. Since episode 480, the anime series has been featuring flashback stories of various characters. Who does ino like in Shippuden? Bhavani calls Pakhi and introduces Barkha as Maharastra’s famous lavani dances and introduces Pakhi as Samrat’s wife. (p.s I’m not good in English). It’s nice seeing these guys get a happy end. Update: Ok that explains alot, but he calls Sakura ugly, I'm still confused on that. The explosion was stifled by Kankurō's puppet, Sanshōuo, which encased Shin. ( Log Out /  Also, it’s sad that NaroHina’s children don’t seem to have the byakugan. Saw the movie, and it’s a boy. Haha yeah, totally right. Sai is a character that doesn’t join the cast of Naruto until Part Two, after several hundred episodes of getting to know the rest of the characters in Naruto’s cohort.He replaces Sasuke in Team Kakashi after Sasuke leaves the Hidden Leaf Village and once Naruto returns to the village from training with Jiraiya for three years. How come? Sakura and her team arrive just in time to prevent Kakuzu from killing Ino and her team after Asuma has died. Enraged by Deidara's reference to his brother as a bomb, Sai created a replica of the Benevolent Kings who knocked Deidara and Sasori out of the air and into Kankurō's awaiting puppets. Agreed, Aburame Shino is awesome…hes not the best socially, but he does care deeply about his friends and teamates and knows when something is wrong with them. In Boruto, that persists as the couple tackles business, parenthood, and life all while staying side by side. He is a good looking man if you ask me Any thoughts? In Part I, she sports this attire with bandages on her abdomen and legs, small hoop-earrings, her forehead protector worn as a belt, and for a time, white arm warmers. LOL!!! Later Kakashi lets Naruto know that he has special training for him that will make him stronger quickly. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. She thinks if Virat was here, he would have helped her. Omoi's attack missed, however, and Deidara detonated Shin. I’m happy with the coupling. Image Source – Google | Image by – Samira. neji and ten ten had a strong bond with each other that could have easily transcend into marriage. Sai and ino? Relevance >Jazmin< Lv 7. After the two wake from Ino’s jutsu, they both instinctively reach out for each others hands and Sai thanks Ino as her eyes begin to tear up before affectionately calling her "Miss Beautiful". this episode is really beautiful!!!! Devki hugs him. Do Ino and Sai kiss? Adventure Comedy Drama Family Variety Show. Ino was born the only child of Inoichi Yamanaka and was a popular student during her time in the Academy. Ever since they were small school kids, they’ve always liked each other. Ninad yells to stop, but Sai continues. called her a nickname based on her personality traits or appearance, then they would get mad. Oh right, that would be awesome. Vignesh May 31, 2016 at 2:57 pm It’s awesome just as I expected. I admit I did not expect Naruto to be with Hinata at all, last thing I remember in Shippuden was him getting closer to Sakura, but it’s ok I guess everybody got their happy ending, their children are absolutely adorable!!! Agreed, aburame shino is awesome…hes not the best socially but he does care deeply about his friends and teamates and knows when something is wrong with them. She’s also a part of the InoShikaCho team who plan on taking over from their parents. Rock Lee seems to have married someone, but it’s not known yet as this youthful student is known as Metal Lee! What about Aburame Shino? It's just that she's basically the only woman he's ever interacted with outside of Sakura (and Karui, I guess?) GayatriDevi May 11, 2016 at 11:53 pm And I wish neji was alive too for tenten and also to she hinata’s wedding. Over the following years, Ino's guidance and friendship helped Sakura become more confident and develop into her own person. Answer Save. Debut English I was reading your comment and it seems that young naruto days were back. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Ummm Her name is not Salad Uchiha it is Sarada u dummy, There you go, I just updated it for you . And just like Shikamaru he doesn’t seem to have a lot of respect for anyone, even his uncle Gaara. Drama Historical Political Romance. After they defeat Gengo, Shikamaru checks in on an ashamed Sai and assures him that he is not to blame for anything he did while under Gengo's control before asking Ino to look after Sai. ….. if neji were still alive though ten ten and neji would’ve made one heck of a kid, Himawari is my favorite I’m expecting a lot from her and I hope she is as a main character as bolt and sarada is, Neji would have never ended up with ten ten because he would have had to marry Hanabi. Hi guys! “Idiot” - replied Ino. I know you are going to turn into a beautiful butterly. ( Log Out /  Anyways, I love Hinata but personally I prefer NARUSAKU couple, like they had been through lots of missions and had made memories. Music Sai didn't actually call Ino gorgeous. ChouKarui (Japanese チョウカルイ ChouKarui) is the term used to refer to the romantic relationship between Chōji Akimichi and Karui. I don’t hate Sasuke either and I guess the story was reverse. That's literally it. SaiIno (Japanese サイいの SaiIno) is the term used to refer to the romantic relationship between Sai and Ino Yamanaka. Upon seeing his old puppet body, Sasori mused that he no longer required it as he had an immortal body that he had always desired now. 5 years ago. Walt and Jesse hire the best criminal lawyer in town, Saul Goodman. I am not upset with you anymore. Shino Aburame and Hanna Inuzuka is a couple . "Cascade" Gaara didn’t get married, he was about to though, he has an adopted son. Ino is the only child of Inoichi Yamanaka and was a popular student during her time in the Academy. Like Like. It’s awesome just as I expected. Chouji and Karui looks at their daughter in confusion. Nevertheless, Akamaru is still with us. They also had a little boy who is part of the InoShikaCho. Chōji, Karui, Ino and Sai can be seen waiting for their children for the 'Ino-Shika-Cho' formation practice. We should let him do what he wants to. Teach your brother too. As the battle between the two divisions got under-way, Shin was sent in to battle Kankurō's Sasori puppet. He died while protecting Naruto and the others against Madara and Obito. Ino Yamanaka did once mention that Sai was cute, I guess from then on, Ino and Sai had some more time together, got to know each other and married. Sarojini tells Nirmala to complete the rangoli and goes outside. Answer Save. That was very nice I love narutos son and sakuras daughter. so Kishimoto just threw together for the saking of making the next Ino-Shika-Cho. Update: Ok that explains alot, but he calls Sakura ugly, I'm still confused on that. in naruto person with read hair are called to be relate to the uzumaki clan ( Log Out /  1 decade ago. Ya sort of. Naruto searches his village to discover a available alternative. "The Secret of the Impure World Reincarnation" He’s also part of InoShikaCho combination. They are cut off by Team 10, who have also come to visit. I hope Neji is still alive. There, she met Sakura Haruno, who was teased by other kids for her large forehead. Ino regularly wears a purple outfit consisting of a high-collared blouse and matching apron skirt. this episode is really beautiful!!!! She now seems to be attracted to Sai because he looks like Sasuke and called her beautiful in fear of getting pwned. We already knew this would happen. Next Haha..if u noticed or didn’t , m kinda new here. Wanted sasuke with ino and sakura with sai, naruto and sakura would be perfect if couple .. Iam so angry. Revolutionary Sisters Episode 19 – 20. Neji also got long hair and a lot of it, does that mean neji is a girl? She loved him from the start and always had faith in him. Cousins marrying each other sounds a little disturbing if you ask me. Naruto has a nightmare about his Version 2 form wreaking havoc, causing him to wake up and question his dream. Just my opinion! In Sai's opinion, anyone with any flaw is ugly. ✌ ✌, And one more thing! He’s a little old, however he just loves to sleep all day long. Sasuke had promised Sakura that he would eventually come back to the Leaf to see her again, from then on he most likely married Sakura Haruno and thus had a pretty cool looking child called Sarada Uchiha, a funny name indeed. Also when he reads a book about women...you know the opposite thing. October 11, 2014 In the English dubbed version of this episode, during Shin's fight against Sai as well as during the flashbacks, he calls the latter by his current codename, even though Sai was never given said codename prior to Shin's death, thus Shin shouldn't have known this. We expected Shikamaru and Temari to end up together, they both spent a lot of time with each other, while at the same time didn’t want to be in a relationship. However, when Sasuke turned evil, only Sakura's love for him persisted. Ujjwal hugs his mother as soon as he sees her. The hyuugas marry their own cousins to keep the family blood pure, especially the royal hyuuga family. Omoi also joined the fray having been informed by Hoheto Hyūga that Shin's stomach was full of explosive clay and that Lightning Release was able to counter it. Well he calls Ino goregeous so if that means he's calling her ugly right? Sai is trying to talk to people and realizes that calling them by how they act is rude. Getting most of his looks from Shikamaru, it’s not a surprise since he looks pretty bad ass. As Deidara tried to blow himself up, Omoi channelled his lightning-imbued sword into the mouth on his chest before Deidara was immobilised by the Sasori puppet's coil of wire. Yeah i wish that Neji was still alive too Matthew,and how did you get that picture of Kamiki from Tokyo Ghoul, Hello Danicka, to get picture of Keneki you would need to first register at gravatar.com with the same email address you use here, when you set a picture there, it will show up here . Himawari actually DOES have the byakugan. Haruno Sakura/Yamanaka Ino (757) Hyuuga Hinata/Uzumaki Naruto (672) Sai/Yamanaka Ino (551) Nara Shikamaru/Temari (543) Nara Shikamaru/Yamanaka Ino (340) Haruno Sakura/Hatake Kakashi (338) Hyuuga Neji/Tenten (301) Haruno Sakura & Yamanaka Ino (266) Include Additional Tags Fluff (858) Romance (846) Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (742) I think he has a thing for one of the girls who has a shop, forgot her name. are you reading it r not o??? As the battle between the two divisions got under-way, Shin was sent in to battle Kankurō's Sasori puppet. Yes I would like to think that Rock Lee and Tenten do get married in the series, THATS WHAT I THOUGHT BUT MY BRO KEEPS SAYING NO. don’t talk that about Nee-san ! – still wish Kakashi got married!!! I know yo aint tryna say my boi Lee aint gettin it on the daily, Naruto: Shippūden #263 (Watch Online) is he also a uzumaki. I read somewhere that Sai says the opposite of things. Bhavani calls Pakhi and introduces Barkha as Maharastra’s famous lavani dances and introduces Pakhi as Samrat’s wife. When he met ino, In their first interaction she was flirting with him. Sai didn't actually call Ino gorgeous. Amazing! I saw a clip of Ino leaning in for a kiss, and it looked like it came from an episode(or someone's 100% good at drawing them) So I was wondering. I think that Shino is wow!.But about Sakura,I saw that she get married with Kakashi Hatake and they have a daughter Sakamaru Hatake. Episode data Also when Sai called Sakura ugly, he really meant she was pretty. His name is Inojin Yamanaka. I want to see the movie bad!!!!!!! Summary. A. Antony the Bat Guest. Entrusting Kankurō with his Mother and Father puppets, Sasori asked Kankurō to pass them down to the generations to come, to which Kankurō agreed. She gets Madhuri’s call who asks to meet her as she needs to talk to her something important. Though Ino and Sai’s relationship was a god damn surprise! Ninad helplessly picks sari and rolls it. he's likewise presented to Sai, who's sent by way of Danzo to interchange Sasuke. The Result Of How “Shallow” Ino’s Personality Was Shown When Sai Lied To Her Calling Her “Beautiful”, When He Actually Meant She’s “Ugly”. They had Similar looks and a lot in common. Is it just me or dose the naruto and hinata thing…………REALLY ADORABLE AND CUTE, i just hope d kids develop some bad ass jutsus… i hope Bolt does have d byakugan nd maybe mix gentle fist with rasegan den add some wind technique… ohh he is gonna b badder dan dearest dad. Episode Opening Some of which even had kids who now go to the Ninja School same as their parents went too. Flash God Super Transformation - Bleach 662, Neji, Shikaku and Inoichi Dead! Sai and Sakura watch Naruto train. He thought that if he called her a nickname based on her personality traits or appearance, then they would get mad. Sai says things happen only when they are destined to happen. The ninjas we know and love are now all grown up, some got promoted while others now just enjoy their times being in peace. However with his yellow hair, he definite stands out of the crowd. I think its so cute hes a teacher at the end, I just hope he gets some lovin, he deserves it!! And I wish neji was alive too for tenten and also to she hinata’s wedding. Sealing Technique: Phantom Dragons Nine Consuming Seals, The Secret of the Impure World Reincarnation, Black Secret Technique — Machine Triple Shot, https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Sai_and_Shin?oldid=1367256. Sakura and Ino are devastated over having to come to a decision about Sasuke. "Assault Rock" River Where the Moon Rises Episode 18. She then prays god to show her a way. Favorite Answer. Vignesh May 31, 2016 at 2:57 pm It’s awesome just as I expected. Everyone smiles. All characters and series are tm and © of their respective creators. She calls Virat and finds even his number not reachable. It covers episodes 489 to 493. What are your thoughts on these couples and their children, who is your favourite? Manga Jutsu Chocho can also handle being called a fatty, she doesn’t care at all. Five Kage Summit. During their childhood, Ino was very popular and talented among the academy students. A huge fan of the Naruto Hinata coupling. Sarada seems to have a little bit of an obsession with Bolt, Naruto’s Boy, she follows him throughout the Kage Summit Meeting Day, seeing how stupid he is. I’ve honestly never really liked Hinata (don’t get offended it’s just my opinion) and I feel like they could’ve done better with the couples. I cried!! Ino met Sakura … We should focus on the body type! I watch kakashi from when he was young right up to the ending of naruto. She was way too abusive and had little faith in him. Tobi deduced that Kabuto was using him and the Allied Shinobi Forces to take each other out, but promised he was the one using Kabuto. well in episode 55 in shippuden sai calls ino beutiful and he calls sakura ugly But in Shikamaru hiden novel or Naruto Shippuden episode 493 - When Ino saved him, “he said thank you Miss Beautiful.. I knew that Naruto and Hinata would get married, from the love she had for him to him always caring about her. feels.people like obito died because he choose to complete the mission first,killing rin which become his nightmare,minato died because he wasn’t and the frontline to help him,think he is being a bad influence on itachi and couldn’t stop sasuke,oh and find his father after he comet suicide that’s an aful lot that got even worst when he found out that the masked man was obito who started all this war just because he couldn’t protect rin. i should let people know i seen a version of who got naruto and this was reversed naruto did not pick hinata but like most fans where hopeing for in this version sakura got him so if you did not like was you saw in the manga look for the revers one instead it is online some where but i have a book so i am willing to share if you live in canada, i doubt ten ten and lee went out together it would never happen……. Sai says he snatched all gifts from Devi’s hands and threw them down, so he will return them to Devi and apologize her or else she will continue calling neighbors. Kakashi was released from the hospital and promptly began Naruto's training programme. what episode does sai meet ino and choji? Episode 38 in season 3 shows Tenten watching and blushing at Rock Lee while he trains after recovering from his last battle/surgery in the woods with Guy. Nirmala says a person’s voice and his choice is what we should give preference to. Relevance. Over the following years, Ino's guidance and friendship helped Sakura become more confident and develop into her own person. I don’t think the hair length matters. In episode 484, "Naruto Shippuden" will shed light on what happened to both Ino and Sai following the Fourth Great Ninja War. Maybe that's why he thought her ugly. Sasuke Uchiha came back to Konoha after his journey to find out how the world works. The first translated name was Bolt, which was then accurately translated into Boruto. "Sai and Shin"edit Upon seeing his old puppet body, Sasori mused that he no longer required it as he had an immortal body that he had always desired now. But sadly fate had to be a bastard. Sai meets Chouji and Ino. Also lots of respect. I’m a great fan of naruhina….i think Neji n Ten Ten fusing 2geda will result in a badass taijutsu specialist…. THAT WAS REALLY CUTE. Nope Mirai is a girl the daughter of Kurenai Mirai was already born on Shippuden and you can see Mirai and Kurenai in The Last Naruto and Hinata’s wedding it’s a Girl not a Boy Mirai is now the Oldest child in the Epilogue Shikamaru Nara trained her several times you can see her praying to her dad’s Picture, if u put your mouse on picture it seis asuma and kurenai daughter. House on Wheels 2 Episode 1 (Bae Doo Na) 2021 12 Eps . after the battle goes on to where they became friends again and obito save kakashi once again and die this time telling kakashi it wasn’t his fault giving kakashi a tempory susono and sharingans obito died and move on.but kakashi seem to be the same. I believe Tenten is Rock Lees wife and Metal Lees mother. Learn how your comment data is processed. C’mon anyone like Lee deserves love after long time hard work. Sarojini gets thinking. Where did some of these images come from?? I still wish Neji was still alive. Reply. i've been wanting to see this episode. Now watching their … Being introduced to Ino, Sakura mutters a simple warning Ino about his poor communication skills and to not be betrayed by his looks. Yeah, Himawari has already shown that she has the Byakugan in one of the special chapters that was drawn. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Anyone know? I wonder if it is possible that Tenten and Rock Lee got together. Still they got married and had a kid called Shikadai Nara. Her name is unknown, however I’m sure we’ll learn it soon enough. I forgot my way home. Though largely successful in this regard, Sai retained an interest in art. that “bad ass” is wrong Father may get angry about this oka-san may cry and Nee-san will rasengan you … yes … my 2nd sibling will born this year, Sorry but no one can understand what the fuck you are saying…. I mean kakashi days are over at least get a girl he don’t even has to have kids. Running Man Episode 550. Gray's Angry - Fairy Tail 499, Character Growth in the Naruto World (Part 1, Shippuden & "The Last"), Is Gray Fullbuster Dead?

How Is Oxygen Transported In The Body, Rodents Of Unusual Size Princess Bride, Eggs With Black Spots On Shell, Frost Heave Slab On Grade, Montessori House Bed With Trundle, Percy Jackson And The Greek Gods Graphic Novel, White Shower Tile, Skullcandy Uproar Wireless Charging Time, Boots Ted Baker Gift Sets For Him, Rolling Set Box, Where Are Andersen Windows Made, Samsung Da68-02611a Manual, Drink To You,

Leave a Reply