serge lutens nuit de cellophane review

Fast and free shipping. The... More reviews, photos and discussions for Serge Lutens. La Religieuse belongs to the collection of understated compositions from the master-duo, Serge Lutens and Christopher Sheldrake. To find the answer, we formed a band of inside-Hollywood experts and editors — from makeup artists to movie stars — to test every eyelash curler against our rigorous set of standards (the VIOLET CODE).We … There was a problem filtering reviews right now. I needed it for a gift and did not arrive as said. So happy my boyfriend got me this fragrance. It smells light and pretty. If you've ever smelled osmanthus blossoms or drank osmanthus tea, you'll understand why it's so popular in Chinese culture--a delicate apricot fruitiness, so subtle like the tiny white flower that you'd nearly miss it-- yet it lingers in your memory, romanticized. My teacher’s admonition flashed in my mind when I first smelled Serge Lutens La Religieuse. The reviews for Nuit de Cellophane vary widely. Pretty and fresh. They are something I'm quite picky about, and it just has to be the right floral for me to enjoy it. The velvet pirouette of moths fluttering around glowing lanterns. I love this perfume. 5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves it. See details - Serge Lutens Nuit de Cellophane Eau De Perfume 1.6 fl.oz | 50 ml, New With Box Watch Sold by outletbranded ( 117 ) … Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2018. It smells literally like heaven to me. I hunted around for the perfect (pure-ish) Jasmine fragrance to add to my collection and I finally settled on this one. Review: Nuit de Cellophane by Serge Lutens. THE BEST IN BEAUTY FROM THOSE WHO KNOW BEST. As an apprentice hairstylist in Lille, Lutens began to experiment with cosmetics and photography, eventually moved to Paris in the 1960s to work for Vogue as a makeup artist. This is the second time purchasing it. Nuit de Cellophane Travel Kit An exclusive set so you can take Nuit de Cellophane with you everywhere you go. Free standard … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Serge Lutens Nuit de Cellophane Eau de Parfum - 50 ml at Amazon.com. 100% authentic. Light soft fresh. Serge Lutens has launched Nuit de Cellophane, the latest fragrance in the export collection:. Although I agree it smells like a great shampoo, it is not uninteresting and I dare say I quite enjoy it. Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2011. It is very light and subtle, especially when you spray it into the air and step into it. However, according to my wife, it's the exact same fragrance as sold in department stores. I bought a perfume from these people, they offered a " gift wrap and personal note " for $3.00 extra, I bought it, WRONG...it came in a brown box , naked, with the note that started "message, Reviewed in the United States on February 7, 2013. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. A very soft clean floral!! Reviewed in the United States on April 11, 2015, took much longer to arrive than expected! I have trouble wearing floral perfumes when they're very sharp, artificial, and musky, and I definitely get that feel from Nuit de Cellophane (almost like the smell of hairspray). Clean, floral and not the least cloying. I waited a long time before trying this one as I was scared of the so-so reviews and the general comments about Nuit de Cellophane. This is the essence of innocent, shy, doe-eyed femininity that slowly enchants with fluttering lashes and pink lips. Review. Instead it is a bright, joyous and billowy white floral, heavy on jasmine, lily, champaca and some fruity citrus. Instead it is a bright, joyous and billowy white floral, heavy on jasmine, lily, champaca and some fruity citrus. I love this scent and it’s really hard to find. Limited edition MakeupAlley™ is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. Nice, soapy-squeaky clean competent floral. Just see our offer to get low cost Serge Lutens Nuit De Cellophane Eau De … ... Be the first to review “Nuit De Cellophane Eau De Parfum” Cancel reply. There must be one or more shampoos out there that resembles it, as it is sometimes likened to shampoo. Nuits de cellophane is an aberration in the Serge Lutens collection. I like a lot Nuit de Cellophane. Price: Low to High. Overall, it should be a Serge mainstream winner. It is perfect! Creatures of darkness, crickets and other dwellers of the shadows lying undercover, transmit … The name was created tongue-in chic, as a reference to the cellophane that wrap flowers at a florist's shoppe. It's accessible and easy to wear, which is not the case for most of its perfumes. This fruity floral fragrance for women evokes the scented air of a Parisian garden, when the city sleeps. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Serge Lutens Nuit De Cellophane By Serge Lutens Eau De Parfum Spray 50.27 ml at Amazon.com. Muscs Koublai Khan. $140.00. Many are negative. And I did not enjoy Nuit de Cellophane. And nor did they really get any great compliments. Born in 1942 in France, Serge Lutens is a multi talented artist who has worked with fashion, perfume, hair, photography and film. I agree it’s not the most complex and interesting Lutens or osmanthus, but for what it is, a more approachable commercial Lutens which apparently has been Lutens best seller since it was launched, it … VIOLET GREY began with our search for the best eyelash curler. Nuit de Cellophane (2009) – “for those of you wanting to find a nonfreak Serge scent you can wear …” from my original review. I love the fragrance though. … Nuit de Cellophane is a beautiful white floral but it is not worthy of the Lutens name. Jo Malone London Honeysuckle & Davana Perfume. EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ Design House: Serge Lutens PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to some chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov. Nuit De Cellophane by Serge Lutens Eau De Parfum Spray (Unisex) 1.69 oz Women 3.0 out of 5 stars 2. Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2014, At half the price another online retailer, I thought that this purchase would be some kind of knock off. Reviews Related Products. I might as well just revisit that for thirty... For those who don't love white florals, this could be toxic in the brash Jasmine opening that slightly Sears the nose. by Serge Lutens ... Review Rating. It combines fruity notes of mandarin with base notes of Chinese osmanthus and floral jasmine. You have been warned. I bought a perfume from these people, they offered a " gift wrap and personal note " for $3.00 extra, I bought it, WRONG...it came in a brown box , naked, with the note that started "message to" instead of just the 3 word message! Serge Lutens Size clear selection. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Feminite du Bois (2009) – Booting the original Shiseido Feminite du Bois over to the Serge Lutens perfume line. It’s in the same polished and well-mannered corner as Nuit de Cellophane, Un Lys and … Like most Serge Lutens, Nuit de Cellophane lasts on the skin and has strong projection. Buy Serge Lutens Nuit de Cellophane Perfume Unisex tester at the lowest price. Delicate, crystalline, osmanthus tea floral that fades into a nuzzly skin scent, Reviewed in the United States on January 26, 2015. Where You Can Find Best Price Serge Lutens Nuit De Cellophane Eau De Parfum Spray for Women, 1.7 Ounce Price Comparisons? But the drydown smells too similar to Elizabeth Arden's Sunflower which i loved and wore in high school. EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ... Serge Lutens Women Serge Lutens Nuit De Cellophane Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 Oz Undemanding and forgettable. This is the essence of innocent, shy, doe-eyed femininity that slowly enchants with fluttering lashes and pink lips. by Serge Lutens Unisex Fragrances. Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2016. The review states: Nuit de Cellophane does not smell particularly like osmanthus. Please try again later. This is the most expansive perfume I've bought but also the best I've had. Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2011. Nuit de Cellophane is a beautiful white floral but it is not worthy of the Lutens name. Osmanthus is the main note, supported by twinkling florals in background. FragranceX.com offers a wide variety of Serge Lutens inventory. I should preface this by saying that for me, I don't really wear alot of floral fragrances. A rare weave of pink florals with hints Serge Lutens Feminite du Bois Eau De Parfum. Shop for Serge Lutens Perfume. I received a sample of this perfume somewhere and immediately loved it. The wildness of honeysuckle, winding through the English Narciso Rodriguez Fleur Musc Eau de Parfum. I have trouble wearing floral perfumes when they're very sharp, artificial, and musky, and I definitely get that feel from Nuit de Cellophane (almost like the smell of hairspray). Filter By. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I would recommend this fragrance to anyone that enjoys clean, sparkling fruity florals, especially those that love the scent of freshly washed hair. Apricot-tinted, it takes us to the heart of a jasmine adorned with a fine film of green notes... Notes: jasmine, osmanthus, carnation, lily, almond, honey, sandalwood and musk. Approachable but boring. ... Nuit De Cellophane. Shop discount Serge Lutens perfume and cologne. I was scared about this plastic, artificial cellophane note that... You can do all the things the experts tell you to do - like carefully... Frame your face with your best brows ever! This coming from a person that hates perfumes and manufactured smells. I still love this amazing thing in both iterations. It was irresistible. W. M. Roberts. Serge Lutens Nuit de Cellophane: A Review Nuit de Cellophane does not smell particularly like osmanthus. We like your style! EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.6 OZ Gender: WOMEN Notes: Mandarin Orange, Carnation, Lily, Osmanthus, Jasmine Year of Release: 2009. I was not impressed with any of these sadly. © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability, Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2013. Nuit de Cellophane is best suited to Spring and Summer. Nuit de Cellophane opens on a clean almost soapy note on me, after a while the green note merges and blends into a delicious honeyed fruity floral with a hint of musk This is an unusual Serge Lutens scents but I think for me, it will become one of my favorite summer scents. Just a beautiful scent. As the night unfolds, it reveals a cluster of heavenly bodies. Free shipping in the US on orders over $59. I’d like to add that from my own experience, Nuit de Cellophane lasts and doesn’t turn, it remains fresh all day/night. Join Waiting List. Your email address will not be published. Very pleased to save close to $70. CLICK TO SEE PRICES >> If you’re seeking for a special price Serge Lutens Nuit De Cellophane Eau De Parfum Spray for Women, 1.7 Ounce this year. ... Serge Lutens offers you a 10ml of La dompteuse encagée for any purchase of a 100ml from the Collection noire. ... Now more than ever it’s important to take a moment for ourselves. It was everything I wanted and more. Fill in sparse brows and tame the... Our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones. It's a little... About reviewer ( 268 reviews ) It is beautiful and not edgy in the least. She is happy. An eau de parfum purse spray so you can refresh your fragrance throughout the day. It contains three different types of Jasmine (Moroccan, Indian & Egyptian), as well as honey and green notes. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Loved the initial smell. So for those of you wanting to find a nonfreak Serge scent you can wear besides Clair de Musc, Nuit de Cellophane is a good winner and an excellent example of what a well done fruity floral should smell like. It evokes very well the natural smell of Jasmine at night. Long story short, I respect Serge Lutens from a distance, but the house's aesthetic just doesn't fit me. Serge Lutens A la Nuit is a truly beautiful and authentic smelling jasmine composition. An airy and silky breeze, tinged by the acidity of the mandarin, which is made velvet on the skin. SERGE LUTENS NUIT DE CELLOPHANE by Serge Lutens #192055 - Type: Fragrances for WOMEN. On the other hand, Nuit de Cellophane sounded like the type of sweet floral that usually appeals to me, and if it turned out to be a non-Serge-like scent, as many diehard Lutensians lamented, then I would … Among the whole range of Serge Lutens, Nuit de Cellophane is a young, naïve spirit that probably feels a bit out of place surrounded by so many adult, mundande, exotic characters. SERGE LUTENS NUIT DE CELLOPHANE by Serge Lutens #192055 - Type: … Is there a woman who doesn't love a bouquet of flowers? The fiance loved the scent as do I on her. Nuit de Cellophane Travel Kit An exclusive set so you can take Nuit de Cellophane with you everywhere you go. As well, it disappointed some by departing from the opulent oriental brand identity that Lutens fans expected, being a light fruity floral. Review Count. Not overpowering, but lingers, very sexy. An eau de parfum purse spray so you can refresh your fragrance throughout the day. First saw (and sampled) this perfume - eau de parfum - in airport duty free. FragranceNet.com offers a variety of Nuit de Cellophane, all at discount prices. Serge Lutens Nuit De Cellophane (Brand) Introduced in 2009 by Serge Lutens, Nuit de Cellophane is a unique daytime scent that is just the thing for those who are looking for a soft hint of fragrance. Price: High to Low. I felt compelled to write a quick review here because a very kind sales associate in a boutique perfumery explained the name "cellophane" to me; so I thought I would share. Reviewed in the United States on February 7, 2014.

Robert Wynn Obituary, Eye Iris Color, Hairdressing Mannequin Heads For Sale Ireland, Mountain Lions In Potter County, Pa, Rbc Urine Hpf 11-25 Meaning, Fish Fillet Burger Recipe, Medical Office Stool, How Often Should I Clean My Corn Snake Cage, Finished Floor Level Thickness, T Lymphocytes Definition, Oxo Tot Transitions Straw Cup Set,

Leave a Reply