sportsmen classic 180bh price

First of all thanks for the great customer service at Voyager RV. KZ Sportsmen Classic travel trailer 180BH highlights: ... Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. After purchasing our Grand Design Solitude 321RL in October 2016 we left a week later for California and Arizona. He was well informed about the trailer and was kind, patient, personable, helpful and never pushy. The sales team had lots of patience with us as we looked and road tested a motorhome and looked at other trailers before making our purchase. Thanks again for a great experience. The trailer is beyond my expectations. More importantly, we were treated exceptionally well from the minute we walked through the door. Your staff are an amazing team. Pass-Through Storage. Also the roads between Revelstoke and Golden have hills in them to make even the semis fly. We got over the mountains with no issues. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Afte ... Janet and I would like to thank all your staff for making the purchase of our new 5th wheel trailer an easy and pleasant experience. A great RV at a great price – Sportsmen Classic has been a KZ customer favorite for years. With a 3,500 pound GVWR, you can tow it with your minivan or crossover. This affordable RV, with box lengths from 16 to 19 feet, tows easily with an SUV and includes comfortable standard features and eight versatile floorplans, some with KZs exclusive Aqualon tent fabric. Our legendary workmanship is worry-free fun in the making just rally the troops and off you go. 2021 KZ RV Sportsmen® Classic 180BH ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT TRAVEL TRAILERS. !Over the years and now 4 transactions,( we just upgraded! Loaded with standard features, this affordable travel trailer tows with an SUV. Values are an approximation according to the manufacturer's brochure - certain installed options may change these specifications. Saw photo in the paper along with write up on continued recognition of Voyager customer satisfaction. If you and your spouse wish to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life then you need this travel trailer! The bunk beds offer a space-saving way for the kids to love going to sleep at the campsite, plus you can enjoy your own 54" x 80" bed at night. Your electronic signature confirms you understand our policies, terms and conditions and grants us permission to commence your loan. We may retain this application whether or not credit is granted. There is little call for these in Winnipeg MB and there was little choice in new or used units. �it is our honor and joy to consider you �Our RV Go-to-Shop!! With a 3,500 pound GVWR, you can tow it with your minivan or crossover. I recently purchased a small Jayco Jay Flight from Voyager RV. 1″ THICK BAGGAGE DOORS most of our competitors have ” baggage doors 8. This 2021 KZ-RV Sportsmen Classic 180BH has a kitchen with a booth dinette. INSULATED FLOOR 4. Also search available nationwide inventory for units for sale. KZ creates great RV's at a great price with loaded features and versatile models. INSULATED ROOF 5. It features a front 54" x 80" bed and a set of rear corner 28" x … I wanted to write and let you know just how pleased Elaine and I are with the Via 25Q but most of all to say a big thank you for making it all possible within such a short time. Please note that credit is granted based on scores, payment history, assets, etc. 2021 KZ Sportsmen Classic 180BH – Conroe, TX – M40993. INSULATED FLOOR 4. Come take a look and start planning your next getaway today. This Jay Flight 29Y is solid on the road because of its low profile (like 60s and 70s units), no sway at all with passing trucks. Never a better time to share outdoor adventures! It features a front 54" x 80" bed and a set of rear corner 28" x 75" bunk beds for the kiddos. We absolutely love it. In connection with your transaction, the dealership may obtain information about you as described in this notice. INSULATED ROOF 5. INSULATED FLOOR 4. Thanks for the photo of Barb and I picking up our new fifth wheel. have a great summ ... Hi Chris: Loaded with standard features, this affordable travel trailer tows with an SUV and is offered in many versatile floorplans, including two toy haulers, and two expandable … Mike Roberts and the rest of the staff have definitely earned our business into the future!! Finally retiring Gypsy I, Mike was so helpful in helping me determine her price for market, and this was not included in his job! We are delighted to have found you folks� OFF ROAD PACKAGE OPTION includes 15-inch mud tires with aluminum rims, extra ground clearance, an electronically-controlled heated holding tank, and double entry step. The car towed the trailer beautifully. Our first camping trip was awesome! Our legendary workmanship is worry-free fun in the making just rally the troops and off you go. You authorize us to obtain information from others concerning your credit standing and other relevant information impacting on this application. in question with Voyager RV Centre. )We have found a phenomenal sales outlet I trust without question!! When we stopped by to look at the Jayco that we ended up buying, it was done as an afterthought on our way to see another trailer at Country. 2021 Sportsmen Prices, 2021 Sportsmen Values w/ MSRP & Used 2021 Sportsmen Specs | NADAguides ... M-180BH 20'9" 7'6" Travel Trailers 2 2580 Yes ... Classic Toy Hauler Series: M-180TH Will recommend you guys to anyone we know who is looking to buy. By subscribing to our company newsletter you will always be up-to-date on our latest promotions, deals and RV inventory! We have definitely been impressed with the service we have received. Videos for this unit. I knew! The 30" booth dinette KZ creates great RV's at a great price with loaded features and versatile models. Full Specs and brochures for the 2018 K-Z Sportsmen Classic 180BH. but we live in Central Alberta. We found that it towed very nicely on our trip back to Kamloops Premium. away. 2021 KZ SPORTSMEN TT 180BH – Bunkhouse. KZ Sportsmen Classic travel trailer 180BH highlights: Front Bed; Bunk Beds; Two Burner Cooktop; Pass-Through Storage If you and your spouse wish to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life then you need this travel trailer! My wife and I just wanted to say thank you so very much for the great service you gave us yesterday, both with replacing the counter tops and the recall on the slide screws on our Imagine 2600RB. Please contact us @330-650-1491 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. Features Standards KZ Exclusive Tough Shield .030 Exterior Metal R-7 Insulation Front Diamond Plate Alum-a-Tough Roofing w/12-Year Limited Warranty Tinted Windows Radial Tires Self-Adjust Electric Brakes Rear Bumper w/Sewer Hose Storage Digital TV Antenna Cable Hookup City Water Fill 12V Converter w/Charger LP Tank 2-Burner Range Microwave LP/Electric Refrigerator Single-Bowl Sink 6-Gallon LP DSI Water Heater Rail-Style Cabinet Doors w/Modern Handles Overhead Cabinets LED Interior Lights Shower & Toilet Tank Monitor Panel Options 13,500 A/C Low Pro (required on 180RBT, 181BH, 190TH) Bamboo Round Sink Cover 7 CF Refrigerator (required on 180RBT, 181BH, 190TH & must option roof air) (N/A 170RD) 24′ TV w/Inside/Outside Bracket (160QB, 180TH, 190TH, 190BH only) Retractable Screen Wall (toy haulers only) Front Window (N/A on toy haulers, 160RBT, 180RBT) Wireless Backup Camera System – Observation Off-Road Package Aluminum Rims w/15′ Mud Tires Extra Ground Clearance Electronically-Controlled Heated Holding Tank Double Entry Step (select models) KZ Advantage Package (mandatory option) EXTERIOR 5/8′ T&G Plywood Floor 26′ Entry Doors w/Flip-Up Entry Steps 8,000 BTU A/C Power Awning w/LED Light Strip Key-Alike Program for Baggage & Entry Doors Aqualon Edge Tent Material Folding Grab Handle Exterior Speakers Spare Tire & Carrier 4 – Scissor Style Stabilizer Jacks Two-Toned Exterior Metal Solar Prep Backup Camera Prep Nitrogen-Filled Tires Leash Latch w/Bonus Beverage Opener INTERIOR 20,000 BTU Furnace Plywood Bed Base Foot-Flush Toilet (2) 6.5′ Interior Speakers Digital Media Stereo w/Bluetooth & USB Port Stainless Steel Round Kitchen Sink KZ Convenience Package (mandatory option) EXTERIOR Friction-Hinge Entry Door w/Shade Prep Double Entry Steps (select models) Omnidirectional HDTV Antenna w/Wi-Fi Prep INTERIOR Residential-Grade Linoleum Rail-Style Cabinet Doors Interior Control Switches on Overhead End Cabinet Construction 1. I have to say voyager has the best customer service we have seen in the RV business. I thank you for all your assistance and I wish more dealerships had such wonderful staff. * Savings: We offer low rates and plenty of discounts. 2021 KZ Sportsmen Classic 180BH Reviews, Prices, Specifications and Photos. We had the best time ever and are planning our next outing for next weekend. Sportsmen Classic 180BH: Body Style: Small Travel Trailer: Length: 21: Dry Weight: 2600: Hitch Weight: 260: Price: $18,860: Location: South Fork: VIN Number: 468068 Classic SE is equipped with the comforts of home, and constructed with KZ’s old-world craftsmanship. This Sportsmen Classic Travel Trailer peacefully sleeps 5. Our price only $11,995! He knew we were very apprehensive about coming all the way from the coast, but we need not have worried, the trailer is beautiful. Weve got Sportsmen Classics design down to a science, which is why its been a KZ camper favorite for decades! ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT TRAVEL TRAILERS A great RV at a great price means any time is a good time to get out there. There's never been a better time to go on an outdoor adventure with a KZ Sportsmen Classic travel trailer, toy hauler, or expandable than now! Full size bed, two bunk beds, 13.5k roof air, double door fridge, power awning, spare tire, stab jacks, fully self contained, tv antenna. Dear Voyager RV Manager- Bunk Beds. $19,437 1 miles. We were thrilled to learn of your award when we were reading our Courier this morning. It features a front 54" x 80" bed and a set of rear corner 28" x … Employee Training. You made the entire purchase process so very easy and so streamlined. Thanks for thoughtfulness and refreshing response to me being a potential customer. Getting me on the road was quick and easy for me so that was definitely a plus. A little more wiggling to get this one into the parking spot that I have but no big deal. We have had a wonderful experience at Voyager RV in Winfield B.C. We were told by large amount of people to deal with Voyager and skip Country because the service level at Voyager was the best around. We have met people who have purchased new 5th wheel trailers recently and they have all said they looked at Grand Design but bought a different brand. KZ Sportsmen Classic travel trailer 180BH highlights: Front Bed. Please call or text us @518-563-1983 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. Two Burner Cooktop. By submitting this application, you represent that all information in the form is accurate and complete to the best of your knowledge. Features Standards KZ Exclusive Tough Shield .030 Exterior Metal R-7 Insulation Front Diamond Plate Alum-a-Tough Roofing w/12-Year Limited Warranty Tinted Windows Radial Tires Self-Adjust Electric Brakes Rear Bumper w/Sewer Hose Storage Digital TV Antenna Cable Hookup City Water Fill 12V Converter w/Charger LP Tank 2-Burner Range Microwave LP/Electric Refrigerator Single-Bowl Sink 6-Gallon LP DSI Water Heater Rail-Style Cabinet Doors w/Modern Handles Overhead Cabinets LED Interior Lights Shower & Toilet Tank Monitor Panel Options 13,500 A/C Low Pro (required on 180RBT, 181BH, 190TH) Bamboo Round Sink Cover 7 CF Refrigerator (required on 180RBT, 181BH, 190TH & must option roof air) (N/A 170RD) 24″” TV w/Inside/Outside Bracket (160QB, 180TH, 190TH, 190BH only) Retractable Screen Wall (toy haulers only) Front Window (N/A on toy haulers, 160RBT, 180RBT) Wireless Backup Camera System – Observation Off-Road Package Aluminum Rims w/15″” Mud Tires Extra Ground Clearance Electronically-Controlled Heated Holding Tank Double Entry Step (select models) KZ Advantage Package (mandatory option) EXTERIOR 5/8″” T&G Plywood Floor 26″” Entry Doors w/Flip-Up Entry Steps 8,000 BTU A/C Power Awning w/LED Light Strip Key-Alike Program for Baggage & Entry Doors Aqualon Edge Tent Material Folding Grab Handle Exterior Speakers Spare Tire & Carrier 4 – Scissor Style Stabilizer Jacks Two-Toned Exterior Metal Solar Prep Backup Camera Prep Nitrogen-Filled Tires Leash Latch w/Bonus Beverage Opener INTERIOR 20,000 BTU Furnace Plywood Bed Base Foot-Flush Toilet (2) 6.5″” Interior Speakers Digital Media Stereo w/Bluetooth & USB Port Stainless Steel Round Kitchen Sink KZ Convenience Package (mandatory option) EXTERIOR Friction-Hinge Entry Door w/Shade Prep Double Entry Steps (select models) Omnidirectional HDTV Antenna w/Wi-Fi Prep INTERIOR Residential-Grade Linoleum Rail-Style Cabinet Doors Interior Control Switches on Overhead End Cabinet Construction 1. Find one near you, ask a question, get the best price, and read reviews to see what others have said. ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT TRAVEL TRAILERS A great RV at a great price means any time is a good time to get out there. We may make such disclosures about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer. Thank you, thank you! We actually polled everyone we know on Facebook on where the best place to buy was and Voyager got 100% of the votes). Classic is equipped with the comforts of home, and constructed with KZ’s old-world craftsmanship. *While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not Save $5,230! I had my tools and had worked on many units in my past so I pitched right in. 2021 KZ RV Sportsmen® Classic 180BH. We keep all of your information confidential and do not share your personally identifiable information with any third party without your consent. You were always there to answer our questions and to work with us when we changed our minds about extras we wanted. Stock photos may not represent actual unit in stock. !� OFF ROAD PACKAGE OPTION includes 15-inch mud tires with aluminum rims, extra ground clearance, an electronically-controlled heated holding tank, and double entry step. 2021 KZ RV Sportsmen® Classic 180BH. Sales (801) 693-4137 Brian got back to us ... Well, Gypsy II is on the road looking forward to heading south from Langley to Mexico. We recently purchased a used Arctic Fox trailer at Voyager and we want you to know how much we appreciate the treatment we received from Richard Lamoureux during our experience. Our legendary workmanship is worry-free fun in the making just rally the troops and off you go. I would like to thank each and every one, that went out of their way to make sure we were happy, with everything. Use the similar models section to compare other RVs like this one. We have been in California now for four months and have had no problems with our Solitude. OFF ROAD PACKAGE OPTION includes 15-inch mud tires with aluminum rims, extra ground clearance, an electronically-controlled heated holding tank, and double entry step. Then took it out for the maiden voyage last weekend. A great RV at a great price – Sportsmen Classic has been a KZ customer favorite for years. Parts The same experience we had back in 1997. MSRP - $18,049. 2021 180BH Sportsmen Classic. From the moment I came in to make the purchase until I left the lot I felt completely welcome and taken care of. Thanks Doug, not bad to tow at all. responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.Please verify any information I have no reservations what so ever in saying that not only will we purchase our future RV's from Voyager RV, but, I will ensure to promote the sales and service to all my friends and associates in my area of influence. I finally found a used unit to my liking at Voyager. He was so kind to come help me out. Thanks to Duncan! 3. Despite our efforts, occasionally errors resulting from typos, inaccurate detail information All rights reserved. This affordable RV, with box lengths from 16 to 19 feet, tows easily with an SUV and includes comfortable standard features and eight versatile floorplans, some with KZs exclusive Aqualon tent fabric. CONVENTIONAL CONSTRUCTION studs 16″” on center with fiberglass batten insulation 3. You have an incredible staff and I would've been remiss if I never brought my thoughts forward. and would highly recommend purchasing a RV there! This is our third fifth wheel we have purchased from Voyager in past number of years and the second one we purchased through Mike Ruscheinsky. Length: 20' 11" | Slide-outs: 0 | Sleeps: 5 | Dry Weight: 2,600. 2020 K-Z SPORTSMEN CLASSIC SE 100RKSE Private Seller - 2,499 mi. CONVENTIONAL CONSTRUCTION studs 16″ on center with fiberglass batten insulation 3. OWN THIS UNIT FOR ONLY $144.25 per month w/ approved credit! View the Sportsmen Classic 180BH ultra lightweight travel trailer floorplan, specifications and photos. Only weighs 2,720 lbs. KZ Sportsmen Classic Travel Trailer RVs For Sale. $ 20,167.00 $ 14,595.00. ONE-PIECE ALUMA-TOUGH 12-YEAR WARRANTY on seamless roof membrane 2. 4. Thanks & Appreciation. Read all the latest KZ Sportsmen Classic 180BH information and Build-Your-Own RV on RV Guide's Trailer section. 5/8″” TONGUE AND GROOVE PLYWOOD some of our competitors use OSB board 7. Please note that by providing your phone number you give us permission to call you to finalize the application. Financing Mike Roberts of Voyager RV. Your journey begins, with the all-new Classic. Again, thanks for the great job. Also, I received a credit in the Voyager store, and left the lot with a full tan ... We recently traded in a smaller travel trailer for a larger one and due to special circumstances needed to have our new unit available as soon as possible. If all of my interactions with Voyager RV are as painless and pleasureful of what I have experienced so far, you will have a customer for life that will tell anyone and eve ... Brian! Glad we made the switch and very happy that you guys supported the trade. Again thanks to all of you at Voyager for the outs ... We wanted to say thanks for all the time and effort Doug put into ensuring our purchase went well. As always, your service is superior to anyone in the Okanagan Valley. Copyright © 2021 Voyager RV Centre. Weve got Sportsmen Classics design down to a science, which is why its been a KZ camper favorite for decades! This affordable RV, with box lengths from 16 to 19 feet, tows easily with an SUV and includes comfortable standard features and eight versatile floorplans, some with KZs exclusive Aqualon tent fabric. Insure your 2018 Sportsmen M-180BH (19BH) for just $125/year* Leader in RV Insurance: Get the best rate and vocerates in the industry. I appreciate all you have done as well as the other staff, Matt and Doug who were also extremely professional and helpful. Never a better time to share outdoor adventures! Please Note: Interior and Exterior colors, and/or features & options may differ slightly from our in-stock models. Right from Sales to financing to the staff who got our RV ready and told us all about it. White, GA - 1,997 mi. $11,950 100 miles. Bunk Beds. A great RV at a great price – Sportsmen Classic has been a KZ customer favorite for years. CONVENTIONAL CONSTRUCTION studs 16′ on center with fiberglass batten insulation 3. An Arctic Fox 990. The sales rep made the long distance negotiations easy and addressed all my concerns which was not easy task and took a considerable amount of fa ... Best sales and service ever, actually my second purchase so my second best sales and service ever!

Personal Leave Of Absence Covid-19, Classicboy Gold Roms, Power Rangers Ninja Steel Season 1 Episode 1, Absolute Monocyte Count Formula, Wanderer Discount Code, Break Movie 2019 Soundtrack, Rainin Multichannel Pipette Tips,

Leave a Reply