vespa s 125 iget review

Rp 27500000 2016 Vespa Piaggio S 125 3V. Vespa Sprint boasts a body that is small and lightweight, but also comfortable and protective, entirely made in steel and characterised by an extremely youthful line, marked by a gritty rectangular headlight and it stands out for the large 12″ wheels with spectacular aluminium alloy rims. First, the vespa features subtle looks that appeal to a selected category of people, and I belong to that category. on WEEKEND MOTORCYCLE ACTION SCHEDULE – April 17-18TH, on Hot night at Atlanta Motor Speedway AMA/FIM World Supercross Championship, on Well-respected Irishman MotoGP Crew Chief to miss Portimão, on Yamaha Returns to 2021 WorldSBK Season Stronger, on Hall of Fame Motorsports legend attempts to win Progressive American Flat Track, NEW SUZUKI GSX-R1000 2017 WINS VIDEO – PART 1, Stefan Bradl to miss the final two rounds of the 2017 WorldSBK season. Honda’s Full 2022 Performance Line Announced, Inspiration Friday: Harley-Davidson & Aerosmith, 2021 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster Guide, 2021 Triumph Scrambler 1200 Steve McQueen Edition Guide, 2021 Triumph Rocket 3GT Triple Black Guide. The advantages are tangible in terms of safety and riding pleasure on the road, where riders will discover a Vespa with dynamic qualities and exceptional stability and handling. Total Motorcycle is my pride and joy and being able to reach out 330 million people has been incredible but I could not have done it without the support of my visitors, readers and members, thank you so much! if(typeof __ez_fad_position != 'undefined'){__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-totalmotorcycle_com-banner-1-0')}; The technology and performance of a 125, the sporty attitude of the “Vespino” that conquered the ’60s…. Copyright © Zigwheels 2014-2021. In fact my weekends get more glorious courtesy my bike. After six months and on Stefan Bradl to miss the final two rounds of the 2017 WorldSBK season, on Inspiration Friday: Adventure Training, on Unleash the Beast… 2021 KTM Motorcycles. A vehicle that’s ideal for the fast and frequent reality of metropolitan mobility. The new unit makes the engine quieter and at the same time ensures a more full and pleasant timbre. 2007 Vespa S 125 Review, Motorcycle.com review, photos and videos of the 2007 Vespa Scooter. Vlog tentang review motor Vespa S 125 iGet dari fitur hingga harga.-Raihan Muyassaril 10080016224-Tubagus Ilham M 10080016262-Sulthan FP 10080016264Kelas C Your question provide useful inputs for us. Find the best price by requesting quotes from Vespa dealers. New i-get engine: maximum quality and reliability. Engine is of very efficient quality also. S 125 Iget is paired with a Variable Speed CVT transmission. This is the Italian solution to the transport crisis. Inspiration Friday: Motorcycle Shows are Back! Vespa S 125 is available in 2 different colors - Red and Gray. Introducing the new versions of Vespa Primavera and Vespa Sprint which are heirs to the legendary “Vespino” that charmed and transported entire generations of young people all over the world in the ’60s. And so, generations seeking freedom and following the speed of ideas which were changing the world in those days were able to find their wings.So Vespa Sprint embodies the heritage of a tradition of vitality and youthfulness. The Vespa Primavera cover is characterised by the metal Vespa logo and ensures maximum stability even at high speed. 2017 Vespa Sprint 125 IGET ABS – www.Totalmotorcycle.com USA Specifications/Technical DetailsUS MSRP Price: $ USD, Fuel consume 47 km/l (ciclo WMTC)Top speed 91 km/hEngine Euro 4Fuel tank capacity 8 ltWidth 735 mmLenght 1860 mmPitch 1340 mmSeat height 790 mm. For its seventieth anniversary Piaggio Group is paying tribute to the best loved scooter of all time with a special version.The powerful and sporty GTS is celebrating this important milestone with an exclusive color scheme based on the new Azzurro 70 and Grigio 70 colors. Vespa S 125 Iget price tag in the Philippines reads ₱145,000 and is available in 2 colour options Red and Gray. 2017 Vespa Primavera 125 IGET ABS Review 2017 Vespa Primavera 125 IGET ABS on www.Totalmotorcycle.com Vespa became a global phenomenon thanks to the Primavera 125, which is still a great icon of style and freedom, with high technology… Millions of people rely on the contributions like yours to decide which bikes to buy, Showing information of Vespa S 125 Iget - Gasoline variant. if(typeof __ez_fad_position != 'undefined'){__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-totalmotorcycle_com-medrectangle-3-0')}; 2017 Vespa Sprint 125 IGET ABS on www.Totalmotorcycle.com. Tap to unmute. These are values that, along with the proverbial light weight typical of all Vespas, make this Vespa “small body” particularly quick both in city traffic and on stretches of open road. Read More, Vespa is such a popular brand in bike sector that you don’t need to mention much about its positive quality even if you are writing a review. Easily connect with your local Vespa dealer and get a free quote with MotoDeal. The front wheel on Vespa Primavera and Vespa Sprint has a speed detection system – a sensor and a tone wheel – which instantaneously measures its speed and deceleration compared to that of the scooter. The Vespa S 125 i-get price in the Philippines starts at P145,000.00. The 50 cc versions of Vespa Primavera and Vespa Sprint also come with the USB socket located in the leg shield back plate compartment.if(typeof __ez_fad_position != 'undefined'){__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-totalmotorcycle_com-leader-1-0')}; 2017 Vespa Sprint 125 IGET ABS www.Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features. 2018 Vespa Primavera 125 Review on Total Motorcycle: The 2018 Vespa Primavera is a further improvement offering a series of updates that increase comfort, safety and renew the style. Jackets protect us from airborne debris when we ride, […], Red Bull Honda World Superbike Team’s Stefan Bradl will miss the remaining two rounds of the 2017 FIM Superbike World Championship. Only your name will be displayed with your review. The S 125 is powered by a 124.5 cc engine, and has a Variable Speed gearbox. Vespa S 125 i-get Overview. Vespa S expert review highs & lows of 2014 model Team Suzuki Racing today launches the first of a two-part video series to celebrate the new Suzuki GSX-R1000 success in global competition during the 2017 season. Inquire now to find out the complete financing details. As such, we thought we’d sample the Vespa lifestyle for ourselves with a review … This is a wonderfully balanced bike and you can cruise through traffic on this with ease. Info. Sa video na ito ipapakita ko po ang personal kong opinyon tungkol sa polini variator. on Honda’s Full 2022 Performance Line Announced, on Inspiration Friday: Harley-Davidson & Aerosmith. Find complete Philippines specs and updated prices for the 2021 Vespa S 125 i-get. Over 6 users have reviewed S 125 Iget on basis of Features, Mileage, seating comfort, and engine performance. Review Spesifikasi dan Harga Vespa S 125 i-Get. Read More. Vespa has been driving whole generations of young people for over 70 years and one of the most important models in this long story is certainly the Vespa Primavera.Originally launched in 1968, the legend has now returned with a totally new and future looking design. The bike Read More, I have been a bike enthusiast for years now. More than one million kilometres which have already been ridden during the testing phase are a testament to the attention to quality and reliability in the development process of the new i-get engines which, thanks to the modular nature of the project, can be provided in liquid or air cooled versions with 3 or 4 valve timing.The new i-get powerplants that equip Vespa Primavera and Vespa Sprint are ultra-modern single cylinder 4-stroke 125 and 150 cc air cooled engines with electronic injection and 3-valve timing. Your answer is a great addition to Zigwheels website. They stand out for their more generous equipment package that includes a very handy USB socket, located inside the leg shield back plate compartment, and the ABS braking system, now standard on all 125 and 150 cc versions. Vespa S 125 i-get Standard. Your email id & mobile will not be displayed with it. While respecting its tradition, the Vespa Primavera has a strikingly modern and appealing line and can also boast unrivalled handling. On all of the 125 and 150 Vespa Primavera and Vespa Sprint versions, the ABS braking system now comes standard, a further technical advancement intended to increase safety. For Vespa Sprint 125 there are five colour schemes: Rosso Dragon, Nero Lucido, Montebianco, Giallo Positano and Blu Gaiola, all with a black saddle. In addition to the chromium plated perimeter guards and luggage racks, there are also versions in matt black that combine style and sportiness, in perfect harmony with the Vespa Sprint style. Read More, I am an ardent fan of Vespa and have been using this scooter for a while now. Secara fisik Vespa S 125 i-Get 2020 memiliki panjang 1770 mm dan lebar 705 mm. Other contributors to road safety are the generous wheel rim sizes on both the Vespa Primavera and Vespa Sprint. Each and every detail, from the exhaust to the internal design of the gearbox cover, has been designed to make the ride smoother, quieter and more comfortable. The S 125 Iget is powered by a 124.5 cc engine, and has a Variable Speed gearbox. If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device. Take this opportunity to get a brand new 2020 Vespa S 125 iGet with P21,750 Downpayment. Over 7 users have reviewed S 125 Iget on basis of Features, Mileage, seating comfort, and engine performance. Menengok ke desain Vespa S 125 i-get, ya vespa banget dengan gaya ala motor klasik tempo dulu. ABS as standard on all versions. Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW). View the price list and special promo offers available. Copy link. The Vespa S 125 is the first-ever scooter of Top Gear PH’s Moto Sapiens writer and veteran rider Carlo Chungunco. Secondly, the overall riding comfort of the Vespa is amazing as The new Vespa Primavera comes in the 125 and 150 cc engine capacity versions, available in four colour schemes: Rosso Dragon (with beige saddle); Nero Vulcano (with red saddle); Blu Midnight (with beige saddle) and Montebianco (with red saddle). They keep us warm in the cold, and cool in the heat. It comes with rectangular headlight … The best part of this bike is its Italian looks. This is not only an amazing device Your review will give better insights of motorcycles, I won’t feel ashamed if I say I go by the looks of the scooter at the onset. The top box bag is able to hold a jet helmet with visor and can be mounted on the top box support of the luggage rack.To make your Vespa even more unique, there are also genuine leather “Made in Italy” saddles and exclusive “Elegance” graphics available. The Primavera was a quintessentially Italian creation but it was thanks to this product that Vespa grew into a global phenomenon. Shopping. Part […], No component of your riding gear has to be as versatile as your jacket. Namun tenaga tengahnya cukup istimewa, tanpa terasa adanya betotan seperti pada skutik Jepang, Vespa LX 125 i-Get terbaru ini melaju kencang dengan tenang dan semakin kencang.. Top speed LX 125 terbaru ini diperkirakan ada di 100km/jam.. Saat sudah mencapai 85km/jam ke atas, rada sulit untuk menambah kecepatannya.. But then bike can never be a practical commuter while traveling from one part of the city to another. The saddle cover and anti-theft device are integrated in the accessory. Its limited weight and best-in-category ergonomics make it perfect for trouble-free travel about town.In terms of safety too, the Primavera raises the bar, thanks to its highly rigid steel body, 200 mm disc brake, new front suspension and ABS safety system.A full range of modern and efficient engines and a superior level collection of colours and combinations offer optimum choices for everyone’s needs. The bike looks pretty attractive and alluring. Pabrikan yang menjadi bagian dari Piaggio Group ini sepertinya tertarik dengan pasar otomotif indonesia sekarang ini utamanya untuk pasar motor matic. The 27-year-old German highsided in the early stages of race one at Portimão on […], Copyright © 1999 - 2021 | Total Motorcycle ∙ 10 Billion Hits. Rem depan menggunakan Disc, sedangkan di belakang Drum. The Vespa S 125 gets a retro looks which I find very appealing and elegant. Check out his review here. Motorcycle Review. Every aspect of the design process was aimed at increasing the efficiency of each individual component, thereby working together to maximise performance and, at the same time, minimise consumption and emissions (not only polluting emissions but also sound emissions). Vespa S Review verdict: The Vespa S 125cc test ride review details road test photos, features & price. The mill runs with the same 58.6 mm stroke as the 125 cc unit, but the cylinder is punched out by 6 mm up to a total bore of 58 mm for a 154.8 cc displacement. It was conceived as an evolution of the Vespa Primavera project and intended for young people of all ages, enhancing the sport style that its legendary name evokes. The 12″ wheels that shod the Sprint (the largest ever used by a Vespa “small body”) can be replaced with magnificent aluminium alloy wheel rims with black trim that further enhance the gritty and sporty nature of the new Vespa. Share. On all of the Once again, Vespa confirms its technological cutting-edge, which has always distinguished it and left its mark on history, proving to be one of the most modern and safest vehicles in the world. Read More, You will get charmed at its easy to ride quality. Tersedia dalam 3 pilihan warna di Indonesia. In fact, Vespas enjoy a similar cult-like status to Harley-Davidson, with its fans heavily customizing their beloved Vespas and continuing to patronize the brand with unwavering loyalty. The headlamp and the indicators at the front make the Vespa look very unique and different from other scooters. Get exclusive promos, discounts & low-interest loan from authorized dealers, Bike that looks brilliant with an Italian finish, A bike that mesmerized me with its amazing riding quality, A sleek retro styled bike that is inclusive of exclusive features, An attractive scooty that provides extra comfortable rides. The Vespa S 125 gets a retro looks which I find very appealing and elegant. Wuih, seperti apa impresi berkendara skutik yang dijual Rp 31,5 juta on the road Jakarta ini jika dipakai sehar-hari? There are three things I would love to highlight about this scooter. It is available in 2 colors in the Philippines. An icon of style and freedom, it spread round the world, thanks also to the web, and became a unique hero of design for the young.Now as then, the Vespa Primavera is a legendary, solid and manageable scooter whose detailing and colours are perfectly in line with international fashion trends, and whose technology is sensitive to environmental concerns. Check March Promos, Loan Simulation, lowest Downpayment & Monthly Installment and best deals for Vespa S 125 2021 at Zigwheels. The S 125 Iget is powered by a 124.5 cc engine, and has a Variable Speed gearbox. The top box bag in natural or black leather and fully hand crafted adds a precious touch to the Vespa Primavera. Bukan hanya menarik dari sisi desain, sebanding dengan harga Vespa S 125 i-Get, motor klasik bernuansa modern ini juga memiliki spesifikasi mesin yang cukup handal. Vespa Philippines, under the Autohub Group of Companies, pegged the price of the Vespa S 125 at a level deemed competitive alongside other available scooters in the local market. Is this the best all-round 125cc Vespa currently in production? Also new is the personalization of the dark brown saddle with a contrasting beige trim and the Vespa Settantesimo logo.Its livery is characterized by dedicated graphics on the sides and a name-shield on the hatch of the front boot, while the rims are painted in a special non-standard color.The Vespa Settantesimo special series also offers a new boot bag, co-ordinating with the saddle, that can be housed on the rear luggage rack grill coming standard on all the models in this special range. SRP Price Manila. The S 125 Iget comes with Disc front brakes and Drum rear brakes. The Want to avail of this promo? The biggest change is the size of the wheel rims: 12″, made of aluminium alloy and with a new five-spoke design, they are the largest in Vespa’s history. on 2021 Slingshot R Redesigned & Improved – TMW First Ride! They were small, quick, extremely agile and modern, just like the mentality of the guys and girls straddling them. Vespa S 125 IGETFacebook page: https://www.facebook.com/roomcarshow/Web Site : www.carmotoin.comPlease Subscribe for more videos. The top box is also available with backrest. A perfectly calibrated gearbox with new and more resistant friction materials for the dry centrifugal automatic clutch contributes to this result. The Vespa Primavera and Vespa Sprint i-get powerplants are single cylinder engines, completely new both in terms of mechanical components and electronic parts. Over 6 users have reviewed S 125 on basis of Features, Mileage, seating comfort, and engine performance. Interestingly, its unique styling and the sexy looking aerodynamical shape were an add on to me. The chrome top box support bracket can also be used as a luggage rack.Maximum protection is ensured by the chip-resistant, high quality, methacrylate windscreen, customised with the Vespa logo, the support rods have a clear finish in line with the other aesthetic details.Vespa Primavera can also be fitted with a top fairing – available in both transparent and tinted material – that elegantly completes the vehicle’s design.The chrome front and rear luggage racks with laser engraved Vespa logo are also one of the most classic accessories of every Vespa and testify the great traveller spirit that every Vespa has always possessed. Review: 2019 Vespa S 125. Namun untuk motor vespa terbaru ini kemasannya lebih kekinian sehingga meskipun desainnya klasik namun tetap terkesan sporty dan modern. Owner and Founder of Total Motorcycle. 2018 vespa gts125 review on total motorcycle: the i-get engine makes its dÉbut on the leading model of the vespa 125 and 150 cc line. on Inspiration Friday: Motorcycle Shows are Back! The exhaust system is also entirely new. This means that the power and torque output reach new and high levels of regularity and reliability, even in the city with constant “stop and go” riding.These engines are extremely environmentally friendly since they are approved in compliance with the Euro 4 Multi-Directive, and they are capable of performance which is at the top of the category: the i-get 125 cc has maximum power and torque that measure in respectively at 7.9 kW at 7,700 rpm and 10.4 Nm at 6,000 rpm, whereas the 150 cc reaches 9.5 kW maximum power at 7,750 rpm and 12.8 Nm maximum torque at 6,500. Vespa Sprint is the most modern version of the Vespa sport idea. S 125 Iget 124.5 cc engine offers 10 hp of power and 10.2 Nm of torque. The moment you sit on this bike you will go with a bang and will attract anyone on road the moment you are riding this. Simply that is meant to die for. Vespa S 125 Review Indonesia - YouTube. TMW > 2017 Motorcycle Models > Vespa > 2017 Vespa Sprint 125 IGET ABS Review. The range of accessories for the new Vespa Sprint is also original and plentiful. Vespa, a name synonymous with urban mobility and subtle elegance since 1946, has just launched its Vespa S scooter to the market.Featuring a 125cc motor with a twist-and-go operation, the S stands out with its design and character that only the Italian brand can deliver. WEEKEND MOTORCYCLE ACTION SCHEDULE – April 17-18TH, Hot night at Atlanta Motor Speedway AMA/FIM World Supercross Championship, Well-respected Irishman MotoGP Crew Chief to miss Portimão, Yamaha Returns to 2021 WorldSBK Season Stronger, Hall of Fame Motorsports legend attempts to win Progressive American Flat Track, First European round of the 2021 MotoGP World Championship Portimão, Supercross Red Bull KTM Factory Racing Team salvaged tough Atlanta racing day, Great Speed and Determination payoff at AMA Supercross World Championship Atlanta, AMA East Hare Scrambles Round 3 & The RevLimiter Extreme Enduro Results, WorldSBK positive feelings for Scott Redding and Michael Rinaldi at Motorland Aragon, Sim Racing: BMW Motorsport Media Guide Season 7, Excitement and anticipation surrounding Flat Track Dirt Oval Route 66, The flip side of the coin on WorldSBK 2021 FIM Superbike World Championship Aragon, on NEW SUZUKI GSX-R1000 2017 WINS VIDEO – PART 1. on Optima Jacket by Scorpion – TMW Reviews! The S 125 Iget comes with Disc front brakes and Drum rear brakes. Supporting over Motorcyclists and Motorcycling for 21 great years. Meskipun banyak bertebaran motor matic modern, namun Vespa S 125 i-get masih terlihat bagus dan tak kalah menawan. Loaded with advanced features, many Japanese scooters in the 125cc bracket are … It’s certainly my favourite and I’d buy one rather than a bulky heavyweight GTS 125. Watch later. Unlike bikes you can easily make your way even in dense traffic zones 22 Years ∙ 350 million Readers ∙ 1 Great Motorcycling Community. Read More, I got the Vespa S-125 for myself a few weeks back and I must say that this bike is a decent option for everyday use. It was those needs of mine that led me to go for Vespa S 125. This brilliant performance is combined with fuel consumption values that are reduced to a minimum: the particular architecture of the engine and the solutions adopted for the various components makes 45.5 km/l possible for the 125 and 41 km/l for the 150 measured in the WMTC cycle. The front, rear and fender chromed perimeter guards add an elegant finishing touch to the vehicle.The accessory line also includes the internal top box bag, the convenient side stand – in black painted steel – which makes easier to park the Primavera, and the outdoor vehicle cover, the indoor one with “big logo” and both with convenient openings to accommodate any accessories and the rubber mat.Available for Vespa Primavera are the electronic anti-theft system and mechanical saddle-handlebar anti-theft system, as well as a range of other customisable mechanical anti-theft systems. Thanks to a spacious, 8 litre fuel tank, Vespa Primavera and Vespa Sprint now boast a highly respectable travel range: 364 km can be covered with a full tank on the 125 cc and 328 km with the 150 cc. if(typeof __ez_fad_position != 'undefined'){__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-totalmotorcycle_com-large-leaderboard-2-0')}; The Vespa Sprint 125 is perfect if you’re looking for a 125 scooter for riding round town dynamically and safely but without sacrificing any of the comfort and unmistakable style of the Vespa tradition.This Sprint has a single cylinder 4-stroke engine designed to enhance performance and cut consumption and emissions. S I-Get 125 digerakkan oleh mesin 124.5 cc dengan transmisi Variable Kecepatan. 2021 Slingshot R Redesigned & Improved – TMW First Ride. The Vespa S 125 Iget price in the Philippines starts at ₱145,000 . S 125 Iget top competitors are Primavera Iget Abs, Nmax ABS, Aerox 155 S ABS and Like 150i Noodoe. You are making a difference to millions of riders worldwide. Check April Promos, Loan Simulation, lowest Downpayment & Monthly Installment and best deals for Vespa S 125 2021 at Zigwheels. To enhance the image of your Vespa Sprint, the accessories range is completed by the black or matt grey steering cover, the single-seat saddle and the “Sport” graphics. The headlamp and the indicators at the front make the Vespa look very unique and different from other scooters. Vespa Primavera is also available in the Touring version, a special equipment package characterised by a front and rear luggage rack, both chromium plated which, as the most classic Vespa iconography shows, considerably increase the cargo capacity and prepare the most beloved scooter in the world for any adventurous voyage.Also included in the Touring package are the new Marrone Crete Senesi colour scheme, the elegant fairing and the dedicated plate.The new Vespa Sprint is available in two versions: Vespa Sprint (with the 125 cc displacement engine) and Vespa Sprint S (with the 125 and 150 cc displacement engines), the latter characterised by an attractive Titanium Grey colour scheme with dedicated graphics and black painted rims. Vespa S 125 i-get Price List. "Mr. Totalmotorcycle". Available at Vespa Santa Rosa, the 2020 Vespa S 125 iGet is priced at P145,000. Thank you. Get Vespa S 125 2021 Price list in Cebu City. The new unit makes the engine quieter and at the same time ensures a more full and pleasant timbre. Vespa S 125 Review Indonesia. Vespa Primavera and Sprint are also available in two 50 cc engine versions, dedicated to the very young rider, a tribute to the tradition which began in the ’60s when the legendary small engine capacity “Vespini” became the preferred mode of transportation for the teens of that period.The 2-stroke 50 cc engine in the Hi-Per2 series is intended for young riders looking for more brilliant performance to get around quickly in the city. Sempat hadir dengan mesin 150 cc, Vespa LX dan S kemudian dihentikan dengan hadirnya Sprint dan Primavera di Indonesia. Read More, Having a family of three, my choices were always fixed to a comfortable ride that would provide me with fewer stops at the piping station. Vespa S I-Get 125 tersedia dengan harga Rp 39,5 Juta di Indonesia. Another must-have accessory is the practical and easy to install leg cover providing optimal protection against the weather, thanks to the use of thermal material.

Black Chana In Kannada, What Is The Secret In Think And Grow Rich Reddit, Pool Supply Warehouse Location, Puppetshow: Mystery Of Joyville, Best Snes Emulator For Psp, Wind The Clock Meaning, Beatriz Alonso Evolution Yachting, 3 Tier Wall Shelf Bathroom, Miss Dior Rose N Roses Sample, Velux Sun Tunnel Sizes, Small Office Ideas Pinterest,

Leave a Reply